Saturday, December 31, 2011

Looking back 2011

In a blink of an eye, we have come to the end of 2011. Time flies like an arrow, in just a few moment, we will be welcoming the start of 2012.

It's time to reflect on what we had done in 2011:

I must say 2011 had been an awesome year for me, the year where many great memories were created. I have made many new friends, visited lots of places, having lots of fun and gotten a job.
To share some of the highlights of my 2011 life, I have chosen one of my favourite post to share for each of the month:

January 2011

Click in to read my post: At the start of 2011.

I already have a great start at the beginning of 2011.
Good company, good drinking session,  good ambience and good walk at Changi to catch some pretty babe (ehem!). Haha, and also the first time I puke when drinking.

Feburary 2011
Click in to read my post on: Lunar New Year Luunch + K box session.

Lou hei session with my colleagues over at Sentosa Golf Resort - Toss for good fortune. Huat ar~
Followed my a relaxing karaoke session with the clique.

March 2011
Click in to read my post on: Power Duet 《K歌2击队》

My first visit to Mediacorp for a programme recording - Power Duet.

April 2011

Starstruck night. We get to enjoy so many artistes performance live - 黄靖伦, Derrick Hoh, Anthony Neely, Lollipop F, Alien Huang, Se7en and Ella etc.

May 2011
Read my post here: Graduation.

I'm officially out of school. Thanks my friends for being with me through all the difficuly time and overcome all obstacles we met along the way.

It's time to step into the workforce.

June 2011

Possibly my first media conference, indeed an eye-opener event for me.
A preview of what's happening during SHINE Youth Festival.

Read my post here: SHINE Youth Festival Launch.

A festival where I am packed with many activities all day long ~ games, cosplay parade, concert and lots of photos to share.

August 2011

Read my post here: Lucify Reunion Concert.

Lucify is back with it's reunion concert. I have a rocking night with a bunch of friends. Not only that, we were also granted an interview and close up opportunity with Lucify!!!

September 2011
Read my post here: World Runway Premiere.

At the most spectacular fashion event of the year where fashion artists from all over the world unite in this one night: World Runway Premiere.

October 2011

What could be better than to welcome the weekend with fasion showcase and party!!!! We have so much fun in the club, rock and dance with the music!!

November 2011
Read my post here: Longines Singapore Gold Cup.

At Singapore Turf Club with a group of friends where we bet on our first horse racing (for most of us) and watching the live horse race. It's a great and fun experience at the Turf Club. Hope to be there again.

December 2011

Yeah, my cousin is married. I'm so happy for them and for myself too, because I got additional hongbao to collect next year. Lol.

Wanna know the process for chinese wedding, do remember to read my post.
***

Basically, that summarizes up my year.
So now lets welcome the arrival of 2012. May 2012 be a great year for all of us. In order for that to happen, let us all put in more care and effort for our environment and make the world a better place for us to live in. Remember the 3 Rs: Reduce, Reuse and Recycle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...