Saturday, June 16, 2012

Nando's Cluckers Gathering at JCube

Journey to the west on a Saturday morning, I finally made my first visit to JCube. A new retail, dining and entertainment scene in Jurong East. Like an ice cube, it is designed to reflect natural light by day and sparkle by night. That is how the name JCube comes about.

So I visited Nando's brand new outlet at JCube #03-07/19. 
It's time to fire up my taste buds with some Peri delicious goodness from Nando’s Peri-Peri Flame-Grilled Chicken.

Ordered my Madeira Red Designer Drink.

I loved this sweet, fizzy, pomegranate lemonade made with sprite. The sweet refreshing drink got me addicted that I went for a second glass.

I had Wild Mushroom Soup and Bread.for appetizer.

The yummy and delicious fresh mushrooms and chunky chicken pieces were boiled to creamy perfection with a surprise zest of peri-peri sauce.

A great dish to kickstart our meal.

While waiting for our main course, we had some entertainment:

Thumb Wrestling.

Checked out William vs Terence.

Woo, is Terence in pain?


Took a video of the boys' turn, check out their funny expression.

Our Peri-fect Platters were here.
A huge plate which we ordered for sharing.

It's been a few months since my last visit to Nando's. I missed their Peri-Peri chicken, it's so delicious and I loved the spiciness in it.

The next better player - William's turn to challenge.

We tried the chicken breast fillet burger.
The freshly baked Portuguese Rolls with with Mild Peri-Peri chicken and delicious veggie goodness.

A must have dish whenever I was at Nando's - Peri Wedges & Creamy Perinaise.
A great alternative instead of having fries. They are more delicious and healthy than fries.

It's dessert time!

Caramel Cheesecake.

A must try for cheesecake lover, everyone of us love it. The combination of rich caramel and cheesecake make it heavenly delicious.

Double scoop ice-cream of strawberry and chocolate flavour.

After a heavy meal, the cluckers embarked on an ice-skating session.

They were all ready to go for their first skating (for most of them).

JCube will be home to Singapore’s first Olympic-size ice rink 460-seat gallery, the 60 by 30 metre rink is designed to host international events and competitions for sports like ice hockey, curling and speed skating.

Check out the cluckers who had made their first round.

I had a wonderful afternoon with the cluckers at JCube, it's a great gathering with everyone again.

Thanks to the lovely clucker's team for planning this fantastic meetup. I had a wonderful time and an awesome dining experience at Nando's. Hope to see you guys soon again.

No comments:

Post a Comment