Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Steamboat + Watami + Song Fa Bak Kut Teh

This week is indeed a week of good food. Practically everyday I'm heading to a restaurant. Not sure if there is a good or bad thing. It is good because you get to enjoy all the good food. It is bad because I'm not only getting broke but also getting fatter!

There is always a pro and con to everything.

28/5/12 Monday

It's been quite some times since my last gathering with the usuals as everyone of us are busy with our own commitments. But no matter how busy we are, we will still find time for each other. This is why I love them so much.

This time round, we call upon a Steamboat session.

Recommended by GF, we had our dinner gathering at Zhong Hua Steamboat(中华火锅,拉面) located at Beach Road.

Check out our Sichuan Mala and Chicken Soup. 
I loved the combination.

I have a soft spot for fried food. The fried chicken and dumplings were tempting me!!!

Lets dig in to the wide spread of food - Golden Needles Mushrooms, hotdog, seaweed chicken, tofu and etc.

We were so full towards the end and we couldn't finished our Guo Tie (fried dumpling). So we decided to play game and the loser will have to eat the fried dumpling.

The game we played was called Zhong Ji Mi Ma - 終極密碼

So unfair, during my turn, I had to eat 2 when I lost -_- Still having phobia for it.

Nevertheless, it was still an enjoyable dinner gathering with the usuals. Lets have second round of gathering soon.

So coincidence, we bumped into Mint on our way back home.
Our shirt colour looked so matching too.

30/5/12 - Wednesday

During lunch time, I had my lunch at Watami together with my colleagues. My second visit to the Japanese Restaurant. It is a comfortable dining area that is suitable for all ages.

I ordered Hire Katsu Tamago Toji Teishoku Set.

Very chim Japanese right. To simplified, it means pork fillet cutlet with scrambled egg.  

One thing I dislike about this dish is that we have to cook the egg ourselves with the stove. Why can't they just prepared all the food in the kitchen?

Argh, I cooked until so ugly. It looked so different from the menu picture -_-

All right, mango pudding to cool myself down. Yummy and sweet, love it ♥

I had Song Fa Bak Kut Teh in the evening.

Bak Ku Teh is a dish that is popularly served in Singapore. The name literally translates as "meat bone tea". It consists of meaty pork ribs in a complex broth of herbs and spices boiled together with pork bones for hours.

We loved drinking the tasty soup that we kept asking for refill.

Never fail to order youtiao (fried dough) when having Bak Kut Teh. I loved dipping the fried dough into the soup.

Let me eat and enjoy the time being.

I will need to cut down on my diet starting from the following week. I want my slim body back. Besides cutting down my diet, what other ways will you suggest for me to slim down???

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...