Sunday, July 1, 2012

Maybelline New York Baby Lips SPF20 Lip Balm Relieving Menthol

I have been using Maybelline New York Baby Lips for the past two months and I'm in loved with it. It protects and moistures my lips for full 8 hours with SPF 20, leaving my lips hydrated.

Baby Lips balm is available in 4 different flavours:

- Anti-Oxidant Berry
- Energising Orange
- Relieving Menthol
- Smoothing Cherry 

And I have gotten Maybelline New York Baby Lips SPF20 Lip Balm Relieving Menthol.

Baby Lips is the next generation of lip balm from Maybelline New York.
It achieved adult strength care for baby soft lips.

I loved the product design. Green and blue colour combination looked really pretty.

Application

Apply the lipcolor by starting in the center of your upper lip. Work from the center to the outer edges of your lip, following the contours of your mouth. Then glide across the entire bottom lip.

Reapply when lips are exposed to strong sun for maximum protection.
Baby Lips was easily glided with no stickiness and leave a mint sensation on my lips.

After regular use, my lips condition has visibly improved.
Fine lines and cracks had reduced, leaving my lips moisturized.
One of the reason I liked Baby Lips is because it has SPF 20 which helped to protect my lips from the harmful rays.
Not only that, it increased the suppleness of my lips.

All right, after applying the light makeup and lip balm. I'm all ready to head out a sunny afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...