Saturday, August 18, 2012

Happening in August - SANA Namerakahonpo W Moisture Face Lotion B + Food Hunt + Review: Kinohimitsu J’pan D’tox Juice Plum Flavour

Everybody dreams of having perfect skin. 

I am no exception. A good skincare routine will be cleansing, toning and moisturizing twice daily.
Therefore today, I will be introducing Japan’s No. 1 Brand for Soya Skin Care Series!

Namerakahonpo W Moisture Face Lotion B

- Excellent for skin that need lots of hydration.
- Renewed with Hokkaido Soy Bean “Yukipirika”, which contains higher amounts of Isoflavone ingredients!
- Specially selected as its more suitable for the whitening range!
- Brightening with “Nano penetrating formula”
- Double-effect of Soy milk isoflavone (moisturizing ingredient) and high purified Arbutin (brightening effect ingredient).
- No fragrance. No artifical colorant. No mineral oil.

For this renewed series, it is added with the following benefits and effects:
- preventing aging
- brightening ur skin 
- prevents getting spots(especially for people who have spots problems)
- letting our body maintain sufficient collagen

Direction to apply:

After washing face, pour generous amount on cotton/hand. 
Apply to skin with patting motion and blend well. 
Pad till skin feels cool to ensure well toned & hydrated skin.

I have been using the product for a week and my skin turn out to be supple and radiant.
The lotion is well absorbed within seconds when applied and it does not leave any sticky feeling after use. Most importantly, it does not clog my pores and aids in controlling the production of oil.

I love how it keeps my skin hydrated and moisturized.

Come stay fresh and brighten up your day with Namerakahonpo W Moisture Face Lotion B!

***
After a day of hard work, what do you always look forward to?

For me, I always look forward to a good meal to reward myself after a day of hard work. Yeah, so check out some of the good food that I had recently:

Dessert is something that I couldn't resist. My meal will never be complete without dessert. 
Dragon Brand Dessert is one of my regular dine out place. The dessert of the day for each day is different so you will totally have no idea what dessert you are having that day. 

So the dessert of the day is:
Black Glutinous Rice Cake with Coconut Milk

One thing I like about this dessert is that it does not taste very sweet but then the portion seems a bit small. Not enough kick.

I'm sure you can already guess where the mushroom soup is from judging from the background. Yes, it's The Manhattan Fish Market.

I simply love the mushroom soup, it's thick and creamy!!

Fish and Chips is my all-time favourite. Love how the fries are fried till golden brown.Basically I loved everything that is fried.

At Pasta de Waraku.

Can't remember what is the name of dish. Got to say that the dish is not to my liking. The spaghetti is spicy and also the sauce taste weird to me.

Other than the sauce, everything tastes good.

Can you guess what is this beautiful place?

Was at here seeking shelter while pouring heavily outside.

Try out this salted fish spaghetti from Thai Affair. Quite an unique dish, I mean who would have thought of using salted fish to pair with spaghetti. Overall, the taste is good but they need to improve in their customer service, the waiting time is super long.

It's Dragon Brand Dessert again.

They served my favourite dessert: Avocado with ice cream. Avocado is my favourite fruit juice, how can I not love Avocado ice-cream. It tastes heavenly good. Yummy!!


Saturday 18/8/12

Do you suffer from:

Poor digestion, stomach bloating
Fatigue, low energy levels, sickly body
Poor complexion, blemishes, skin allergies
Bad breath, body odor
Headache, migraine

Or do you have:

A busy, stressful life
Irregular meals and eating processed food
Constant exposure to the polluted environment

***

Well, for me, I am definitely suffering from some of the symptoms mention above. Due to busy work life, I will skip my meals sometimes or eating at irregular timing. Together with other factors, it contributed to poor complexion and blemishes.

Thus, our body needs to eliminate all these toxins out which are harmful to our body. 

I embarked on Kinohimitsu J’pan D’tox Juice 6-day programs. The six day program is a smart way to flush out toxins from your bowel within 2-4 hours, without disrupting your daily life. 

This 100% natural juice is the fastest and the most effective drink in the market. J’pan D’tox Juice contains no additives. Mostly importantly, it provides high concentrations of dietary fiber which increases the beneficial cultures in the digestive tract and helps fortify the body’s defences, leaving you feeling renewed, refreshed and revitalized. 

What are the benefits of Kinohimitsu J’pan D’tox Juice?

The goodness of the drink is easily absorbed by the body. It replenishes hydration and moistens the colon and its hard faeces in just minutes! It also induces bowel motion within 2-4 hours, Kinohimitsu J’pan D’tox Juice will constantly promote peristalsis of colon, improve irregular bowels while softening and unplugging mucoid plague.
Though it is not meant for slimming, many have experienced a flatter tummy and weight loss while cleansing.

Wow, isn't it one stone kills two birds?

What exactly is 6-day program?

Take one bottle a day, consecutively for six days. 
There is no special diet required to accompany the consumption of J’pan D’tox Juice. 

For maintenance, we encourage the consumption of 1-3 bottles of Kinohimitsu J’pan D’tox Juice each week.

Ingredients for Plum Flavour:

Dark Plum Fruit Juice, Purified Water, Sorbitol, Roselle Fruit Juice, Blueberry Concentrate, Mannitol, Blackberry Concentrate, Glace Plum Fruit Juice, Citric Acid.

Wow, a strong plum smell hits me. 
Wondering how will it taste like.. Mmmmmm.

The juice is tasty - the combination of plum and berries.
Its crisp, refreshing taste appeals to people who just aren't fans of all-natural fruits, veggies or juices.

My review:

I must say the D’tox Juice is really effective.Though I did not visit the toilet 2-4 hours after the drink, but I definitely clear my bowel by the next day. Different people may react differently due to absorption capability of the body. I'm really amazed by the result, I did not experience any stomachache or discomfort. Not only that, defecation came out quick and smooth.

This is highly recommended to people who suffers from constipation. D’tox Juice will guarantee smooth and regular bowel movement.

Detoxification and Cleansing for a Healthier You!

No comments:

Post a Comment