Sunday, November 18, 2012

Rise Up to Lion City with Gold Kili and Frezfruta

After our girly talk, GF and I made our way down to MEDZS Millenia Walk for a get-together dinner session with Gold Kili and Frezfruta.

We were immediately being greeted by the friendly staffs when we arrived and be treated to a cup of Double Shot Instant White Tea.

 
We had biscuit and crackers to go along with our coffee/tea.

Milk tea has always been my favourite choice of tea. I loved the aroma and the sweetness in it.

I also tried their mocktail - Orange Blast.

A mixture of fresh orange and cranberry juice with a twist of soda.

Here comes our appetizer - Home-made Cured Salmon Bruschetta with Pesto.

I loved the freshness of the salmon and the crispiness of the bread. My stomach was already grumbling, I finished the whole plate in one shot.

Are you already drooling???

I had Braised Cook Chicken Paella with Chorizo and Saffron for my main course.

Overall, the dish was tasty and flavourful. 

Charcoal Grilled Baby Sea Bream with Aubergine Gratin, Mashed Potato and Watercress Salad.

The fish was good but somehow I find the mashed potato was rather bland.

***

After all the yummy food, it's time to rise up to Lion City.

Lion City Distribution is a joint venture between Gold Kili and Frezfruta to distribute the brands’ products in Singapore, it has launched a total of six products.

From Frezfruta - Apple Blueberry Jam, Peach Jam and Kaya.

From Gold Kili - Double Shot Instant White Coffee, Double Shot Instant White Tea and Kopi-O Kosong.

For more information, please visit theirwebsites at: 

***
Traditional goes Gen Y!

The traditional and well-loved products of Gold Kili and Frezfruta are given a modern twist. It has been a part and parcel of Singaporean daily life. A show of hands, who will need at least a cup of coffee or tea in a day?

Well, my family does. Both my dad and mum will need a cup of coffee to kickstart their day. Thus, my house is often stocked up with lots of coffee and tea bag.

I am no exception. I have been getting addicted to Double Shot Instant White Tea even since I first drank it.

A rich, intensive fragrant tea extracted from premium grade black tea leaves. 
Its taste is reminiscent of Hong Kong’s famous si mat nai cha (“stocking milk tea”). 

How about having some biscuit and kaya to go along with the milk tea?

Formerly presented in a tin can, this orange-coloured kaya is given a new packaging – it now comes in a classy glass bottle. However, grandmas can still find their “tin-can” kaya in the supermarkets.

I loved having biscuit like this. Though it looked simple but it definitely tasted delicious.

I loved having tea break like this on a weekend. 

It brought me back to the time when I was still young and mummy always prepared this for my supper. 
I was feeling contented and blissed whenever mummy prepared this.

Yeah, I am someone who is easily contented (:

Dip dip into the milk tea.

A cup of Double Shot Instant White Tea keeps me happy and energetic for the whole day.

My choice of beverage that guaranteed aromatic flavour.

No comments:

Post a Comment