Saturday, September 29, 2012

Saturday at Sentosa and Mid-Autumn Festival

It's weekend again. 
Time to meet up with friends and loved ones for a catch up.

It been quite awhile since I last went to Sentosa, approximately 2-3 months. So I dated KP out with me to Sentosa for a walk.

We stopped by at the Merlion.

Standing at 37 metres high, this half-lion, half-fish creature is the icon of Singapore. The fish body represents Singapore's origin as a fishing village while the lion head represents Singapore's original name — Singapura.

Tired after the long walk, we decided to take a tram ride around the beach station.

A photo of us together. 
KP is going on a holiday trip to Taiwan soon. So envy, I want to go on a holiday too.

Beautiful beach and scenery. 
Are you planning for a tan or exciting recreational activities?

Remember to drop by Sentosa Siloso Beach, Palawan Beach and Tanjong Beach.

Goodbye Sentosa, I will be here again soon.

After which, I made my way down to the East for a BBQ gathering at Andrew's place to the Mid-Autumn Festival.
Mid-Autumn Festival is a festive celebrated by the Chinese on 15th day of the eighth Chinese lunar month where families and friends will gather together for a dinner, eat mooncake and play with lanterns.

All of us were helping out to start up the fire. We were having fun while preparing the food.
Thanks William for the pictures taken at the BBQ.

Pink Moscato for Mid-Autumn. 
A toast to our friendship.

I had a great time with Andrew, GF, Linda, Tai zheng, William and Vic.
I loved gathering like this, we had lots of fun and laughter.
Clique gathering soon again.

Happy Mid-Autumn ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...