Friday, February 8, 2013

Lunch at Asian Market Cafe @ Fairmont Singapore

On the eve of Chinese New Year Eve, we went for CNY lunch at Asian Market Cafe @ Fairmont Singapore to reward ourselves for a year of hard work.

Asian Market Café offers a glorious buffet spread showcasing the breadth and depth of Halal-certified authentic pan-Asian cuisine. 
Asian Market Cafe is located at Level 2, Fairmont Singapore. This was my first time here, I can't wait to try the local favourites and contemporary regional delicacies.

Despite just having sushi and salmon the day before, I had it today again. 
My beloved was still the fried bun with crab sauce, it was madly awesome. 
Simply love it.

The diversify variety of Asian cuisines.

My second lou hei of the year.

May 2013 be a fruitful year for all of us. Huat ar!

I was astonished when I saw Bryan with the plate of prawns. Oh man, he made me think of one of my friend who also enjoy a plate of prawns.

Want to make a guess who is he???

My pick for dessert. As I was feeling full, I did not take much for dessert. The egg tart and mango dessert were good. How I wish I could eat them again.

Drooling...............

A must have for me at every buffet:
Ice-cream.

I had strawberry and vanilla flavour.

Yes, the dessert concluded my whole dining experience.
This sumptuous buffet reflected the cafe's colourful diversity of flavours and cuisines within the region.
It was an enjoyable lunch, I look forward to my next buffet feast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...