Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Happenings - Skinny Pizza + Meet the TVB casts

Just a week before chinese new year, Jasmine dated GF and I out for a lunch gathering at Skinny Pizza.
Despite the heavy rain, the three of us still went on with our date.

This is my first time trying out Skinny Pizza. Let's see how skinny is their pizza:

Our starter: Truffle Fries.

Our first pizza: The English Breakfast.

Wow, an unusual pizza. This is my first time seeing an egg on top of a pizza. So interesting.
The crust is really thin and crispy, you will hear the crackling sound with every bite.

Our second pizza: Ginger Butter Pizza.
The pizza is served with healthy lashings of greens topping and juicy strips of curry chicken. Yummy and delicious.

Thanks Jasmine for the lunch treat, I enjoyed it very much.

We decided to walked and lazed around at Plaza Singapura as it was still raining heavily outside. To our surprise, we saw a huge crowds gathering at the atrium of Plaza Singapura. So we decided to check it out. Look, TVB stars had came to Singapore:

Meet the TVB stars Kenneth Ma 马国明, Edwin Siu 蕭正楠, Nancy Wu 胡定欣 and Ron Ng 吴卓羲.

Ron Ng.

Each of them sang us a song.

GF and I were discussing below that Ron's dressing today resembled our friend, TZ.

Nancy Wu.
She is so pretty.

Edwin Siu

Edwin sang us the song - 十年.
It's a very nice song, I love the lyric.

十年 之前 
我不认识你你不属于我 
我们还是一样陪在一个陌生人左右 
走过渐渐熟悉的街头 

十年 之后 
我们是朋友还可以问候 
只是那种温柔再也找不到拥抱的理由 
情人最后难免沦为朋友


Everybody is waiting for Kenneth Ma.
Even uncles like him too.

Recently just finished watching the TVB drama - Three Kingdoms 回到三国. I loved his character, it's so hilarious, especially the part where he taught Liu Bei, Guan Yu and Zhang Fei how to use the word "死八婆". Damn funny.

Kenneth Ma is 39 years old this year and he still look so young.
I also want to look young too.

It was a fruitful trip out. 
Not only do I managed to catch up with my girls, I get to meet the TVB stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...