Saturday, October 5, 2013

Monster Curry at Ion Orchard

I made my first visit down to Monster Curry located at Ion Orchard for dinner that Saturday.

What do you think of when you hear Monster Curry?

Huge portion?
Expensive price?
Super spicy curry?

??????

Well, let me reveal the answer in a short moment.

Monster Curry is actually the biggest and heaviest Japanese Curry Rice in Singapore.

Taking a look at their menu, Monster Curry offers  a variety of the difference choice of curry and they are selling at an affordable price. Over at the right of the menu, you can see the spicy choice. There are a total of 5 levels of spiciness that you can choose from. For spice lovers, this is something that you should not miss out.

I had Cheese Chicken Katsu Curry with 1 level of flame.
One thing that is unique about their curry is that it is made from fresh fruits, a healthier choice.

You may think that the portion actually look normal in the picture. Don't be shock, the portion is really huge in fact.

See how tiny I look when compared with my Cheese Chicken Katsu Curry.
I must say the serving is generous. If you are not a big eater, I would recommend to have it share between 2 person.


When it comes to Japanese food, chicken curry rice is always one of my favourite.
Cheese Chicken Katsu Curry at Monster Curry simply taste delicious. Unlike the usual curry rice where the curry sauce is poured all over the bowl, covering the chicken and rice, the curry at Monster Curry is poured at the side for dip and mix.

The chicken katsu is crispy good on the outer with the meat being tender in the inner, it is fried to perfection. With the thick curry sauce, it spiced up my appetite and I finished almost the whole bowl except with some rice leftover. $14 for a such a big bowl is really worth the price.

A refreshing drink to end off my delicious dinner.

Monster Curry is a nice and cosy place where you can hang out with friends for a meal. I would love to come back again next time to try out other varieties of curry. 

Come and try it too. Ir is located at:

Monster Curry @ ION Orchard
Orchard Turn #B4-52 
ION Orchard Singapore 238801 

Tel: 6509 4555

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...