Thursday, October 10, 2013

Product Review - Vichy Normaderm Skincare

Having a combination skin, my face is always seem oily at times. It is oily on the surface but deep down beneath the skin, it is actually dry. 

I need help to improve on my skin condition.

Thankfully, I get to know about Vichy Normaderm Range. Normaderm is Vichy’s top selling range, and was formulated for oily and acne prone skin. 
Vichy Laboratories is the number one skincare brand in European pharmacies.

Recently, I have received a cute parcel of a tin box. This is the most innovative package I ever received. I can't wait to see what is inside it.

Tadaa, I found Vichy Normaderm series.

Vichy Normaderm range is formulated to treat imperfections, even on sensitive skin. All Vichy products contain Vichy Thermal Spa Water which soothes intolerant and sensitive skin, protects the skin against ageing and free radicals from the sun, and regenerates skin cells by stimulating cell metabolism and epidermal repair.

Just what I need to treat my sensitive and blemish-prone skin as well as large pores.

Vichy Normaderm products that I have gotten.
From left to right: Hyaluspot, Purifying Cleansing Gel, Imperfection Prone Skin Lotion and Anti-imperfection Hydrating Care.

As my skin is prone to blemishes, I need a comprehensive skincare regime to effectively cleanse and rebalance the skin. A basic skincare regime for blemish-prone skin like me should include cleansing, toning, moisturising and a targeted spot treatment.

Lets go through the process together.

Step 1: Cleansing

Cleanse your face with Purifying Cleansing Gel

The purifying cleansing gel is one of the best selling products.
This purifying, cleansing gel is rich in Salicylic acid and Totarol for cleansing action and in Eperuline for anti-irritating action. Being purified, our skin is smoothed and visibly healthier.

Suitable for Oily and Acne-prone skin.

I applied the cleansing gel on my hand.

The gel texture provides purifying cleansing that is easy and pleasant to apply and easy to rinse off.

My review:
I was very pleased with the cleansing gel. It has this very nice fragrant that makes you smell good after washing. Not only that, my skin also become soft and clean. I used to have lots of blemishes and scars on my skin. After using the products series, I noticed that my condition has improved slightly. I believe consistent use of the cleansing gel will helps to clear the skin.
It  also aids in oil control as well, my skin is no longer as oily as ever.

Step 2: Toning

Tone your face with Imperfection Prone Skin Lotion

The toner is even suitable for sensitive skin and contain 0% alcohol. It gently tightens pores, reduce redness and hydrates the skin.

Clear and soothed, the skin is ready to receive the day care.
Just dab the lotion on a cotton pad and apply on the face from inside to outside.

Toning is the most often skipped due to a lack of understanding of what it can do for the skin. Do not skip the toner. This step removes any remaining trace of makeup and preps our face to better receive skincare products.

My review:
The lotion is easily absorbed into the skin with no sticky feeling. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and most importantly, it does not irritate my skin and causing redness. With the pores tighten and skin texture refines, I am ready to proceed with the next step.

Step 3: Moisturising

Moisturise your face with Anti-imperfection Hydrating Care

When there is excess oil on our skin surface, pores are more likely to become clogged and inflamed, causing a breakout. There oily skin types should be treated with a good moisturiser that regulates its oil production, fights again imperfection and provides 24 hours hydration.

And Vichy has their best selling moisturiser to treat all these problems.

My review:

The texture of the cream is easily absorbed into skin, leaving my skin feeling moisturised and hydrated. My skin no longer get irritate that much after use. With adequate water in our skin, my skin looked healthier and glowed with radiance. When I applied it at night, my skin still feel the softness the next morning. It also helps in oil control and less breakouts.

Step 4: Treatment

Treat your face with Hyaluspot

An effective spot treatment in combatting the blemishes will be Vichy's Normaderm Hyaluspot.
Hyaluronic acid forms an invisible film in surface to isolate the pimple from bacterial over-contamination. Deeply, LHA and salicylic acid, dermatological active ingredients treat the pimple. In 2 hours, 99% of bacteria responsible for pimples are eliminated. In 48h the pimple disappear without leaving scars.

A bandage-gel which penetrates quicky. It is non shiny, non sticky and non greasy. The hygienic cold applicator targets the pimple and relieves from pain and inflammation.

My review:
I used the Hyaluspot over the affected spot and I noticed that the blemishes start to subside a little within a few days. It helps to lighten the scar as well. I applied it twice a day - once in morning and once at night. With all these steps, it helps to achieving a more healthy looking skin an uneven the complexion. I really love this product. This is also small in size, making it convenient to bring it around with me.

I'm loving Vichy Normaderm range series, it works well for me. 
My skin texture has shown improvement.

Vichy is available at selected Guardian, Watsons, Unity and hospital pharmacies.
Visit your nearest Vichy counter for a complimentary skin health diagnosis and discover the right products for your skin type.

For more information, please visit http://www.vichy.sg/

Good night (:

No comments:

Post a Comment