Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Happenings in October - Sushi Express + Tiffany Café & Restaurant

Sunday 20/10/13
Before Chriz Tong's concert, Christin and I met up early for dinner at Sushi Express. Thanks gal for being there early despite the heavy rain, by the time I reached, Christin was already the first in the queue. GF was late that day, so the two of us went ahead for our dinner first.

What I like about Sushi Express is that the price is affordable at $1.50 per plate and the food are freshly served on a conveyor belt.

One negative point is that there is a time slot given to us, we are only allowed 50 minutes dining time. So if you exceed the time given, extra charges might be imposed. GF managed to join us during the last 10 minutes and she finished as much plates as us.

Tamago sushi.
I definitely will have this everytime I visit.

This is nice, I had two plates of this.

Wish we had more time given to us, we have so much things to chat with one another. It was an enjoyable day with the girls, hope to see you soon.


Wednesday 23/10/13

I had lunch over at Tiffany Café & Restaurant @ Furama City Centre. Currently, there is a 1-for-1 international buffet lunch and dinner. We decided to give it a try and it cost us about $30 each. 

Tiffany Café & Restaurant served an International (Malay Kitchen) array. If you are looking for halal restaurant, Tiffany Café & Restaurant is one that you can consider.

Cream vegetable soup.

Personally, I think that the selection of food is a little disappointing. There isn't much selection that I can choose for. I had walked a few rounds without knowing what to take.

I all the way aim for mash mallow and cookies for dessert.
They were irresistible, I had took 2 rounds of mash mallow and cookies. I did not take any cake because I was already feeling full. I just wanna had a sweet bite to end off my lunch.

The 1-for-1 promotion will be valid till 31 December 2013. If you are looking for international buffet lunch and dinner, do come down to Tiffany Café & Restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...