Monday, February 10, 2014

Benzac Facial Care - 5 Day Challenge

With the ongoing festive season upon us, we all want to look at our very best.

I am not someone who is blessed with crystal clear skin, I need to work very hard on my skincare regime and diet in order to achieve it. Recently, my skin has many zits outbreak, resulting in big red blemishes and acne scars. Having bad skin days always made me feel depressing and I have to rely heavily on makeup products to cover up my flaws.

Thankfully, Benzac is here to the rescue. 

As promised earlier in my earlier post that I will be doing a product review on Benzac oily to combination product range, I have embarked on a 5 day challenge where I will test on the effectiveness of the cleanser and gel.

Benzac is a skincare range recently launched by Galderma - targeting at treating adult /youth acne problems. It helps to clean, treat and care for mild to moderate acne sufferers.

From left to right: Benzac Daily Facial Liquid Cleanser (Oily to combination skin), Benzac Facial Scrub and Benzac AC Water Base Gel (2.5%).

Here is a photo of how bad my skin condition is before using Benzac. 
Benzac Daily Facial Liquid Cleanser (Oily to combination skin)

It remove impurities and help unblock pores without additional aggression and produce a non-oily protective and moisturizing film on the skin.

The liquid cleanser is blue in colour. Rub it on your skin with water and foam will start to form.

For someone who does not like foamy facial wash, Benzac Daily Facial Liquid Cleanser is the product for you as it is not foamy at all. The cleanser does not cause any irritation to my skin or leave any tight feeling.

As this liquid cleanser that I am using is targeted for people with oily to combination skin. It does aid in oil control. Usually my t-zone and cheeks area tend to get oily a couple of hours after the wash. After using it, I find that the oil regulation has improved, it is not as oily as before. 

It leave my skin feeling fresh and clean. 
Benzac Facial Scrub

The Benzac Facial Scrub is suitable for all skin types. The scrub allows for deep exfoliation, which will clean the skin and reduce skin oiliness without damaging the skin. It is recommended to be used twice a week.

Rub it in a circular motion and you will see all the dead skin coming out. Be very gentle when using the scrrub as it contains microbeads which can be very harsh when rubbing on our skin.

Using Benzac facial scrub has been my weekly routine since I gotten the product in January. After using it, I noticed that my skin has become brighter and smoother after I have get rid of the dead skin. Although the microbeads are a little harsh when rubbed on our skin, it does not cause any irritation. Instead, my skin felt clean and soft.

Benzac AC Water Base Gel (2.5%)

Benzac AC Gel is an aid in the treatment of acne and is available in 3 strengths for topical application. 

Gel Strengths:

● Benzac AC Gel 2.5%, Mild Strength 
● Benzac AC Gel 5%, Moderate Strength 
● Benzac AC Gel 10%, High Strength

Applied the pimple gel slightly on the affected spots.

Result after 5 days, pimples subsided.

I am totally amazed by the result. By right, the gel should be used twice a day. However, I used it only once a day. My skin has cleared up a lot. From a big red pimple, it has subsided to a really small zit. It does not look as scary as before. I am really impressed by the AC gel, this is the most effective pimple gel I have ever used. 2.5% is just perfect for me, I will definitely repurchased it when I finish with this tube.

My skin feels matte and refreshing clean. I am going to take good care of my skin now.

What I like even more about Benzac is that it is price affordable. The products are between the range of $10.90 to $18.50.

Benzac Daily Facial Liquid Cleanser, Oily to Combination Skin, 120ml, SGD 12.90
Benzac Facial Scrub, 60ml, SGD 10.90
Benzac AC Gel 2.5%, Mild Strength, 60g, SGD 16.50

Benzac products are available in Guardian and Unity stores nationwide.

For more information, please visit https://www.facebook.com/BenzacSG

1 comment:

  1. Good sharing here. Benzac AC Gel is gentle and doesn’t sting when applied on the face. I use this twice on a daily basis as this is my primary face cleanser. However, unlike any other regular facial cleansers, this one doesn’t lather. See review at:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/hard-on-acne-soft-on-skin/

    ReplyDelete