Thursday, February 27, 2014

Trimton 2 Diet Pill Review

Getting an office job makes me grow horizontally and put on lots of weight. From the moment I stepped into office, I will sit down in front of my computer screen all the way until end work. With long hours of sitting and also under the stress, I have put on lots of weight.

I felt sad when my relatives commented during Chinese New Year that I seemed to put on weight :(

I need to do something to slim myself down and regain my confidence.

I was being introduced to Trimton 2 Pistol Shot Diet Pill. Thanks Trimton for sending me a box to try out.

Initially, I was skeptical about trying slimming pills because we often heard about how some slimming pills can be harmful to our body. But after looking at the ingredient content, I decided to give it a try. All ingredients of Trimton 2 are extracted from plants and they are safe for consume with no side effect.

The ingredients include:
- Garcinia Cambogia HCA: Prevent new fats from growing and storing in our body.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: Speed up the burning of stored and stubborn fat.
- Grapefruit Extract High Purity Extract: Smash fats.
- Green Tea Extract: Prevent extra glucose absorption.
- Purple Rice Extract: Prevent skin collagen from losing and maintain elasticity.

Trimton is hit in Singapore and Hong Kong over 8 years and use totally natural ingredients with different international certification. It helps you reduce your weight by taking a treatment without diet and exercise.

Trimton 2 is focus on cut oil and weight loss in natural way.

For most products, major ingredients are destroyed by gastric acid in our body. Trimton 2 latest breakthrough ingredient, Microencapsulation Technology, helps to protect the effective ingredients from being ruined by gastric acid so that it can fully work to target at heavy fat area for ultimate fat burning result. It effectively blocks out and dissolves oil from food intake up to 80%.

Each capsule is like 400 oriented missiles that automatically burn the fattest part of body. Not to worry, it does not burn away your breast fat.

It is recommended to take 2 capsule a day, one for breakfast or lunch and other one for dinner and dosage with warm water.

The main ingredients HCA & Chlorogenic Acid can help to reduce the fat up to 52%; Green tea polyphenols and organic acids can help to block oil intake up to 30% and help to slim up your whole body and lose weight.

After trying out for nearly a week, I did not experience any side effect. Everything is normal. The weight loss is still not significant as this is just the first week. There are a total of 60 capsules in a bottle which means it can last me for a month. I will give a detailed review after finishing the bottle.

Currently, Trimton 2 is having a promotion, buy 1 get 1 free. You can now purchase Trimton 2 at Guardian at $118 for 2 boxes. Don't miss the discount period.

I want to regain back my slim figure. Stay tuned or the updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...