Saturday, June 14, 2014

Beauty Review: Beaute Forest Facial Masks

Mo matter how busy I am, I will always squeeze out some free time during weekend for facial mask pampering session.

I love how the facial masks will help to remove the impurities and improve my skin condition instantly.

Lately, I was being introduced Beaute Forest Facial Masks from Taiwan. Beaute Forest facial mask was also being featued in Taiwan's Lady First variety program - 女人我最大.

I received 5 variants of Beaute Forest Facial Masks that is suitable for all skin types. The mask is designed to help your skin achieve maximum absorption.

Let me introduce you each of the variants.

1. Witch Hazel & Chamomile Soothing Mask
$10.90/box (6 sheets/box)

- Witch hazel is a natural astringent and has soothing effects on your skin.
- Chamomile helps restore skin’s moisture and oil balance. 

2. Truffle & Resveratrol Whitening Mask
$8.90/box (4 sheets/box)

- Trufe extract helps to lighten your skin tone, provides moisture and stimulate skin renewal. 
- Resveratrol helps you to achieve even skin tone. 

3. Milk & Cherry Blossom Moisturizing Mask
$10.90/box (6 sheets/box)

- Milk nourishes your skin for smoother and softer skin.
- Cherry blossom provides nutrients to promote hydrated skin.

2-Step Aloe & Cactus Moisturizing Pack
$9.90/box (4 sheets/box)

Step 1: Aloe and Cactus Moisturizing Mask
Step 2: Aloe and Cactus Moisturizing Lotion

- Aloe vera contains various vitamins which provide hydration and nourishment for skin for better elasticity.
- Cactus is highly efective in retaining moisture for smoother skin.

Enjoy twice the nourishment by applying lotion on face evenly after removing mask.

2-Step Pearl & Arbutin Whitening Pack
$9.90/box (4 sheets/box)

- Pearl extract contains trace elements that helps you achieve translucent skin and provides proteins and various vitamins to promote softer skin.
- Arbutin is extracted from bearberries to help inhibit melanin, allowing you to have lighter skin tone.

Decided to try Witch Hazel & Chamomile Soothing Mask because I need to soothe and moisturise my skin.

After cleansing, remove mask from packaging and apply on face. 

Leave on for 10–15 minutes. 
Gently peel off mask and discard.

I could feel that my skin become brighter and moisturised.
My skin felt smooth upon touch.

Next, I tried the 2-Step Aloe & Cactus Moisturizing Pack.

This is really cool, it is a 2-in-1 pack. The top portion is gel cream and the bottom portion is the facial mask. First of all, separate the 2 portions.

Same procedure. Leave the mask on for 10–15 minutes after cleansing.

Followed by step 2, the application of gel cream. 
The gel cream has the scent of the mask - Aloe and Cactus.

Apply gel cream evenly and gently massage for better absorption.

My review:

I used the mask before I went to bed. After applying the gel cream, I felt that my skin become kind of sticky. I dislike this feeling but I don't care, I just went to bed with it. 
When I woke up the next morning, my skin felt soft and the moisture was still being locked. I was amazed by the long hour hydration that the mask has provided. It gave my skin a healthy glow.

Want to try Beaute Forest Facial Mask yourself?

You can now redeem a free Beaute Forest Q10 & Silk Protein Fine Fairness mask sample on Sample Store.

'Like' Watsons Sg Facebook page for more information: http://www.facebook.com/watsons.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment