Friday, May 16, 2014

Watami + Audi Fashion Festival 2014 Audi Star Creation + Dinner at Tampopo

Thank God It's Friday,
What a long wait, Friday was finally here. Time to reward ourselves for a week of hard work and enjoy the weekend.

I had my lunch over at Watami. Watami is having lunch set promotion, a lunch set consists of a main dish, salad and drink.

My drink selection - ice tea.

The salad was yummy, I find every bite of it. The salad dressing made the salad really delicious.

I had Ishiyaki Stamina Don as my main.
It was actually pork rice with egg yolk in stone pot. Nothing special about this, it tasted very normal and bland to me. 

Later in the evening, I rushed down to Ngee Ann City to attend my first show of Audi Fashion Festival in 2014. I was totally excited about it, I haven't been to fashion show for a long time. Thanks GF for the invitation.

We attended the show for Audi Star Creation winners showcase.

The 2013 winners of Singapore's top fashion design competition, Audi Star Creation, will present their exciting capsule collections on the Audi Fashion Festival runway.

The fashion show kicked off with collection by Vu Ta Linh from Vietnam.

Next was collection by Sun Yi Jin from China.

For her capsule collection titled 'Winter', Yijin was inspired by the four seasons. Reminiscing with her friends about home during winter - the soft clean snow, cold winds, winter flora and fauna, Yijin started to imagine what winter in Singapore would be like. Combining two clashing characteristics, a Winter in Singapore, will be the theme of her capsule collection.

It was a night of glamorous as I witnessed the creative collections that the winners had distill and bring to life. It was definitely eye-opening. I look forward to more fashion show ahead.

After the fashion show ended, GF and I headed over to meet Yingzi and Terence for dinner at Tampopo @ Ngee Ann City.

We had black pig shabu ramen. Tampopo served premium quality of Kurobuta Black Pig direct import from USA. 

Rich shoyu ramen. My all time favourite.
The rich broth complement the taste of the noodle and toppings. So thick and flavourful, I love it.

We also ordered the layer cutlet moriawase for sharing.
A combination of golden crispy skin and juicy meat.

That day was also Yingzi's actual birthday, so we ordered a strawberry scoop cake for her.

Happy 21st birthday, Yingzi.
Welcome to the age of majority.

No comments:

Post a Comment