Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday The 13th

Friday the 13th has been considered as one of the unlucky day in the Western countries for many years.
My only memory of Friday The 13th is the American horror film. Freddy and Jason - the action packed slaughter film.

Ewww, the thought of it make my hair stands. Sorry, I get scared very easily. That is the reason why I don't like to watch horror films.

How did you spend your Friday The 13th?

I had a great one spent at Fairmont Singapore.

Our group wore black because it was Friday The 13th. Along our way, we met 2 Chinese ghosts.

I had my dinner at Fairmont ballroom.

Boon Teck has brought us an Absolut Vodka for sharing.
Personally this was kind of strong for me. The alcohol percentage is 40%. Absolut Vodka is made exclusively from natural ingredients. It tasted rich and smooth with a distinct flavour.

Canadian Lobster Broth with seafood.
The soup was rich in flavour and yummy.

Steamed White Pomfret in Supreme Soy.
The fish was really soft and tender. It tasted fresh as well.

Wok-fried Black Pepper Seafood with Udon Noodle.

Cold Sweetened Cheng Tng with Longan and Red Dates to end off our dinner.

I'm not really a cheng tng person, I would prefer mango sago for dessert.

Last group photo to end off the post.
We chance upon The Muttons - Justin Ang and Vernon A at the walkway. 
It was overall a nice experience of the night. My first time celebrating Friday The 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment