Monday, August 4, 2014

Product Review: Bodhi Herbal SPA Cosmetics Body Care

What do you appreciate most when you come back home after a long tiring day?

For me, I would appreciate a warm, relaxing and fragrance bath that give you a spa-like experience to pamper myself. It helps to relax my mind and rejuvenate my body.

To enhance our bathing experience, you will need to gather the shower products of your favourite scent.

Thanks Bodhi Herbal SPA Cosmetics for sending me the body care which includes shower gel, body scrub and body lotion for try out.

About Bodhi Herbal SPA Cosmetics:
Bodhi Herbal SPA Cosmetics is a private brand of natural cosmetics from Thailand which are enriched with pure essential oils and herbal extracts. The compositions of precious essential oils and pure plant extracts will restore the balance of your body and spirit, giving you strength and beauty.

Bodhi cosmetics can magically transport you to the edge of relaxation and meditation with restorative, refined oriental fragrances.

Bodhi products are for both home and professional SPA use.

Let me start off with shower gel:

Floral Mixture Shower Gel

The shower gel is available in 4 different scents - Floral Mixture, Green Tea, Coconut Vanilla and Citrus Mixture.

Being a lover of floral scent, I have chosen floral mixture.

The shower gel has a delicate scent of exotic flowers that is enriched with Jasmine Extract and Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein.

Pour the shower gel onto your skin.

Lather it and wash it out thoroughly.

I love the scent of the shower gel, it carried a light jasmine fragrance during washing and linger on my skin for a little while. The scent is refreshing and soothing. But when I finished shower, the scent was gone as well.

Other than the nice scent, the shower gel also lathers and cleanses my skin well, leaving my skin feeling smooth and soft. I feels clean and fresh every time I finished washing.

Next, follow up with body scrub:

Pink Grapefruit Body Scrub

The body scrubs too come in 4 different variants - Pink Grapefruit, Coffee Almond, Tea Tree and Virgin Coconut.

The variants seems really unique, I decided to go for the safest one.

The 100% natural Salt Body Scrub Contains purest Himalayan Salt, natural oils, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit) and Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi) essential oil.

Just like our face, our body needs exfoliation to get rid of the dead skin cells too.
The use of salt scrub is one of the most popular body treatment in spa. 

Although the salt scrub was abrasive when rubbed against our skin, it effectively remove the dead skin cells and kill certain bacteria on our skin.

The use of salt scrub helped to remove the layer of dead skin and improve circulation. It encouraged the growth of new skin cells, making my skin look brighter and even out my skin tone.

I feel like I am doing a home-spa because I don't normally use salt scrub at home except going to spa. The smell is refreshing too.

Last but not least, complete your body care experience with body lotion:

Lotus Geranium Body Lotion

It has same variants as shower gel.

The body lotion filled with floral fragrance. It is enriched with Silk (Sericin) and Lotus (Lotus Corniculatus) extracts, Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) oil and Geranium (Pelargonium Capitatum) essential oil.

The body lotion too has a fresh, feminine and sweet floral scent when applied on my skin. The lotion is light and fast absorbed into skin, leaving my skin feeling smooth and moisturize.

Suitable to apply it during day as well. This bottle could last me for a long time because I just need a small drop to moisturize my whole body.

I love it when the scent lingers on my skin for hours.

Interested in getting the products from Bodhi Herbal SPA Cosmetics?

Code "SHUQING15" to enjoy a 15% storewide discount for purchases off the website www.scentwitch.com. It will be valid till end of this month

For more information, please visit 

No comments:

Post a Comment