Monday, September 15, 2014

Beauty Review - Biore Micellar Cleansing Water

I love putting on makeup whenever I go out with friends or having events. There were times where I got home late, feeling tired and just want to head to bed quickly. The last thing I want to do is to remove my makeup because it is simply troublesome.

Removing makeup has been a chore for me until I found Biore Micellar Cleansing Water.

The well-known makeup remover brand, Biore, has recently expanded its makeup remover selection through the launch of the New Biore Micellar Cleansing Water.

Biore Micellar Cleansing Water is a water-based Makeup Remover that has high cleansing abilities yet gentle enough for all skin types, even sensitive skin. It can lifts off more traces of makeup in just 1 wipe, including mascara and eyeliner. No rinsing off required.

Biore Micellar Cleansing Water is formulated with Watery Micellar Technology that effectively removes all our makeup. It contains Natural Mineral Water from the Northern Japanese Alps for a gentle and soothing formula.

Being enriched with Collagen and White Tea Extract, skin becomes brighter, softer and suppler. It has anti-bacterial formula that helps prevent pimples and breakouts, and minimises pores for a clearer and more refined complexion.

Biore Micellar Cleansing Water is:
- Oil free 
- Fragrance free 
- Alcohol free 
- Colorant free 
- Non-comedogenic (does not clog pores) 
- Allergy and opthalmologst tested

First, pump an appropriate amount onto a cotton pad.

For eye makeup, place soaked cotton pad onto closed eyes and hold for 5 seconds before gently wiping off.

The result after one single wipe.

With just one wipe, it removed 80% of my eye makeup.
I repeated the steps until all makeup was fully removed.

Use soaked cotton pad to gently wipe of other makeup.
No rinsing required.

My review:

Biore Micellar Cleansing Water effectively removed all my makeup easily without leaving any greasy feeling on my skin. It is gentle on skin, leaving my skin feeling soft. It does not cause any irritation to my eyes or any breakouts on my skin..

I do not need to cleanse my face again after removing my makeup because Biore Micellar Cleansing Water has already did a good job by removing all traces of makeup. It saved up my time for having to go through second round of cleansing.

Biore Micellar Cleansing Water is retailing at $18.90.

It can be found at all pharmacies, hypermarkets and supermarkets, and major departmental stores.

2 comments:

  1. I can´t find this product at supermakets but I can buy this online!
    Thank you for this cute review~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also tried this product, and love the result

    Indira
    http://indiranyan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete