Friday, September 19, 2014

Boon Teck's Farewell lunch at TungLok Signatures

Tuesday 9/9/14

天下无不散的宴席,大家有缘再会.

One of my lunch kakis, Boon Teck, is leaving our company, my lunch kakis will drop from 7 to 6. 
We treated him to Tung Lok Signatures for lunch during his second last week in office. This was my first time dining in TungLok Signatures.

TungLok Signatures offers a tantalising range of traditional Chinese cuisine, such as Cantonese, Shanghainese and Sichuan dishes with a dash of Modern creations. We decided to order dim sum for lunch.

We ordered 2 porridge for sharing.

I love the century egg porridge. It tasted more yummy and delicious.

Custard bun with creamy salted egg yolk. The custard bun has a slight crispy outer layer.

We had the char siew chee cheong fun (rice noodle roll).

Siew Mai, pork dumpling.

Xiao Long Bao is a must to order whenever I have dim sum

Har gow, another traditional Chinese dumpling.

Chiled Beancurd Pudding with Avocado toped with Ice-cream. 
The bill was about $200 so each of us paid about $30++ 

Cravings for dim sum satisfied.

Friday 19/9/14

Took a group photo on Boon Teck's last day.
I felt happy for him because I know that he is leaving for a better prospect. All the best for your future endeavours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...