Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Winter Wonderland @ Gardens by the Bay

Tis' the season to be jolly, 
Fa la la la la, la la la la.

Hope you guys have a lovely Christmas just like me. For me, I spent my Christmas with my lovely girls for an outing to Gardens by the Bay. Thanks Jasmine for the tickets.

Having been to Gardens by the Bay for a number of times, I have never been to Cloud Forest. Jas got us the tickets to both Cloud Forest and Flower Dome. So excited for it.

Here to our first stop: Cloud Forest

With Claressa, GF, me, Jasmine in front of the waterfall.
Cloud Forest is a mysterious world veiled in mist.

Upon entering, you can see a 5-metre tall mountain covered in lush vegetation shrouding the world’s tallest indoor waterfall showcases plant life from tropical highlands up to 2,000-metres above sea level.

A glimpse of the walkway that we will be walking on later. 
Gonna take a lift up to access to the mountaintop.

Breathtaking scenery at Lost World.
Immerse in the greenery surrounding.

Flower Power.

With Claressa. Miss her so much, I haven't seen her for a few months.

With Jasmine. She has just dye her hair with brown and pink. It looks good on her.

Thanks Jasmine for the photo. 
I'm glad to know these bunch of girls in my life. We shared many great memories together.

Next, we moved on to Flower Dome.
Flower Dome was being transformed into a wintry wonderland with temperatures to match, as a glistening tower gleams in a realm of dreams. I'm feeling the Christmas mode now.

Welcome to the Christmas Wonderland at the Gardens. 
I have arrived at the charming little town adorned with poinsettias and Christmas trees.

Terry bear hanging on the Christmas tree.

I love this photo of us the most.

With GF. Both of us dressed in similar outfit that day.

So cute, the bear in sock.

We found a fireplace for the wintry usage, something that we need in the chilling Flower Dome.

We have lots of fun posing for photos.


Thanks Jasmine for the tickets. It was a day well spent with the awesome girls. Hope we have more outings ahead in 2015.

Seeing all the cute decorations make me happy. I'm falling in love with the season.

I have joined Santa Claus and the reindeer in delivering Christmas gifts. Are you one of the lucky few that received my gifts?

The background was too beautiful that you couldn't resist photo spamming. I have too many shots over here.

Merry Christmas, everyone. 
May it be a joyful one and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment