Thursday, January 1, 2015

Looking back at 2014

Can't believe 2014 has already passed by and we are already in 2015.

Well, 2014  is not really a fantastic year for me but I'm glad that I survived through it. I think I could have done better in some of the areas so in 2015, I am going to strike to be better.

Having rest for so long, it's about time for me to return back to school to pursue my degree. Finally, I have make my step out. I have been thinking about it for a long time but I do not dare to step forward, because this will mean that I have less personal time for myself, time will be consumed for my assignment and projects. I need to be more disciplined in 2015.

Another goal I want to achieve in 2015 is to slim down, I think I am growing fatter and fatter as the years go by. Every year CNY, my relatives would tell me that I have put on weight and this is very demoralising. 

Though 2014 may not be a fantastic year but I still have many happy memories. Here are some of my favourites:

January 2014

GF's Advance Birthday Celebration at The Tiramisu Hero Cafe

Click here to read the post.

 We gathered together for GF's birthday celebration. Our first cafe hopping at The Tiramisu Hero Cafe. It is really a nice place to chill out and have a good meal with your friends. We had so much laughter during that dinner. 

Though it is just a simple gathering, but being with the people I love is always a blast.

February 2014

BeautyBiotics Launch - Intelligent Skin Caring Cosmetics

Click here to read the post.

In 2014, I was also being exposed to more beauty events and related stuffs. I love attending beauty event because I learnt something new each time I attend.

I was being introduced to BeautyBiotics at their product launch. BeautyBiotics is positioned as an intelligent beauty aid to offer advanced anti-aging beauty care that aims to target common skin concerns such as hydration, whitening, and minimizing fine lines and wrinkles.

March 2014

Launch of Whitening Revolution with Nuxe

Click here to read the post

Nuxe is one of my favourite skincare brands because of the floral scents present in their products. I love the sweet floral scent, it makes me smell like I just came out from a garden.

Nuxe White has been proven to reduce the appearance of dark spots, improve the transparency and clarity of the complexion and the rosy appearance of the skin.

April 2014

Star Awards 20 Show 2

Click here to read the post

This was my second time attending Star Awards Ceremony, thanks Hong Wei for the tickets. We love catching the ceremony live and guessing the winners at the spot. 
It was a great night to catch up with everyone and making new friends too.

May 2014

Party with E! and the GUTZ at All That Matters @ Kuro, Clarke Quay

Click here to read the post

I attended a Philippines Fiesta Party at Kuro, Clarke Quay, at Music Matters Live, one of the biggest music festivals in Asia featuring emerging and established bands from Asia and around the world.

Guess who I met at the party? 

It's Apl.de.ap, member of The Black Eyed Peas. He was here to support the Filipino bands. I'm going crazy seeing my idol in person, fan girl mode turned out.

June 2014

NAVY@VIVO 2014

Click here to read the post

Thanks CK for the tickets to NAVY@VIVO 2014. Being a military fan, every little things fascinated me in RSS Persistence (209). It is an unforgettable and fun educational insight for me where I get to learn and experience more about the work life of RSN. It motivated me to join SAF too.

July 2014

City Square Mall's Food Trail: Paddington House of Pancakes

Click here to read the post

Initially before heading down, I thought it is a place where people go for dessert. But when I was at PHOP, I was awed by their wide variety of menu with more than 100 dishes, it was totally different from what I think. Ranging from appetizer to main course to dessert, they have everything you can think of.

We had an enjoyable meal to end off our Wednesday night. Everything tasted so good. Be sure to try it.

August 2014

National Day Parade 2014: NDP 2014 Preview

Click here to read the post

I always wanted to watch National Day Parade live but I never had a chance to except the year when I was in Primary 5. So thankful for the chance to catch NDP 2014 this year. I want to sing along all the familiar National Day songs with everyone.

Haven't been singing National Anthem for a long time. I remembered in Secondary School, I didn't even sing along during the morning assembly. But that day, I actually sing it together with everyone. Clearly, the atmosphere makes a lot of difference.

September 2014

The Face Shop 1st Million Special Anniversary Celebration

Click here to read the post

A great Saturday night spent with the girls at 1-Altitude for The Face Shop 1st Million Special Anniversary Celebration. There was a lucky draw segment at the end of event and I won the grand prize - a bottle of moet champagne. This was my first time winning at lucky draw, I totally never expect it. Thank you so much.

October 2014

Sentosa Spooktacular 2014 Media Preview: A Journey to Laddaland

Click here to read the post

This was my third year at Sentosa Spooktacular. Each year, the horror trails is getting scarier and scarier. I decided to embrace myself up and just go for it. I definitely don't want to miss out this memorable experience.

I thought that the horror trails last year were already a spine chilling one, I was totally wrong. This year Sentosa Spooktacular was 10 times scarier than before, creating a new extreme experience for me. The team left no mercy and make sure you have a frightful night. It was definitely an unforgettable night that will always be remembered.

November 2014

Skechers Sundown Festival 2014 Concert

Click here to read the post

Feeling super excited attending Skechers Sundown Festival 2014 where we enjoyed 6 hours long of music put up by artistes from 11 countries. I was here for CROSS GENE and WEAVER.

I love watching live concert where I can enjoyed the live performance put up by the artistes, sing along with the artistes and immersed in the atmosphere. It's been awhile since I last went for a concert.I enjoyed myself to the fullest.

December 2014

Food Tasting - Insadong Korea Town at Resorts World Sentosa

Click here to read the post

Now we don't need to travel to Seoul to experience the delectable Korean food at Insadong. We can savour the best authentic Korean food in Korean traditional setting at Insadong Korea Town @ Resort World Sentosa.

I was introduced to authentic Korean, Korean-­‐Chinese, Korean-­‐Western, Korean­‐Japanese cuisine and a variety of street food. I enjoyed eating every dish that night. I will definitely come back again to try the other dishes.

****

Goodbye 2014.

May 2015 be a great year filled with happy memories for all of us. 

Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...