Friday, May 22, 2015

Essential Light Finish Volumizing & Deep Cleansing - Your Perfect Solution to Combination Hair

Many of us know that 'Combination Skin' is a term used to describe oily and dry skin, but how you heard before 'Combination Hair'?

‘Combination Hair' is a term used to describe hair that exhibits mixed behaviour like oily roots and dry ends.

Having long hair, I always blow dry my hair after shower. In long run, it caused my hair end to be super dry and resulted in split end. I need a haircut soon.

I once went for a scalp and hair analysis and I belong to the oily scalp category. With oily scalp, it generates sebum which forms a layer on our scalp, leading to excessive hair loss.

Light, clarifying shampoos target oily roots but cause hair ends to be dry while rich moisturizing shampoos target the dry ends but may be too rich for the scalp, resulting in build-up that makes the scalp oily. So to tackle this issue, we need to choose the right shampoo and conditioner that address these two problems.

Introducing you the perfect solution for combination hair:

Essential Light Finish Volumizing (yellow) and Deep Cleansing Care (blue).

With the optimum combination of Smart Cuticle Care & Sebum Cleansing Technology in the Light Finish Volumizing and Deep Cleansing Care variants, you can now achieve moisturised hair ends while maintaining a refreshed, breathable scalp!

The Deep Cleansing Care is suitable for people with very oily scalp and very dry hair ends.
It will leave oily hair refreshed at the roots yet moisturized at the ends.

Light Finish Volumizing is suitable for people with oily hair scalp and dry hair ends.
It leaves flat, limp hair airy light at the roots yet moisturized at the ends.

Today I will review on the Deep Cleansing Care.

Essential Deep Cleansing Care Shampoo

The first thing that attract me to the shampoo is the pleasant scent. It makes my hair smell good even after shower. After using the shampoo for 1 week, I find that my hair have become lesser frizzy and more stronger. It leaves my hair feeling soft too. 

Essential Deep Cleansing Care Conditioner

Use the conditioner after shampooing your hair, I usually focus the area starting from mid hair length all the way to the end. 
The scent of the conditioner is nice but not overpowering. It helps to moisturise my hair, making it look soft and shiny. When combing, my hair is more manageable with less tangles will result lesser hair loss. 

My hair has been brittle and frizzy lately, but after using the Essential shampoo and conditioner, my hair has revived and hair texture has improved.

Essential also sent me this cute little massage shampoo brush.
A massage shampoo brush is a common haircare tool in Japan and is used by the majority of Japanese women to help remove dirt and sebum more efectively from the scalp. The massaging action on the scalp also helps improve blood circulation and promote relaxation. 

I have never use a shampoo brush before. This comes really handy when I have painted nails, I don't need to use my long finger nails to massage my scalp which may ruined my manicure. With the shampoo brush, there is no need to worry about my nails.

Now you can have a scalp massage without going to the salon!

The correct way of holding a brush.

For a limited time only, Essential is also giving out a massage shampoo brush with purchase of Essential banded packs. The Essential includes Shampoo 750ml + Conditioner 750ml with free Massage Shampoo Brush in hot pink or mint green available from mid-May 2015 at all leading supermarkets at the price of $19.60.

For those who wish to try out some samples before purchasing, you can now redeem your free samples of Deep Cleansing Care shampoo & conditioner. Click on the link here.

For more information, please visit https://www.facebook.com/Essential.SG

No comments:

Post a Comment