Saturday, June 13, 2015

Saturday outing to Marina

So happy that weekend is here again because Saturday is outing day. Now is my school holiday period, I can go out freely without thinking about quiz, project and exam. Another month to enjoy before I go back to the stressful routine, I must cherish this one month.

Decided to walk around Marina and I have my lunch settled at one of my all-time favourite dining place - Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe @ Marina Square. I love their ice milk tea very much.

Instead of ordering main course, I always like to order snacks and light bites for sharing so that I can try out more varieties.

Fried wanton.
After our lunch, we went for a walk around Marina Bay.

It was 28th SEA Games period. At Marina Bay, the sailing competition was going on. 
I stood and watch for awhile. Sailing requires great skill to propel a boat using sails in the air and foils in the water.

Spotted Team Singapore. 
Go, Team Singapore!

Spotted a row of dragon boats parked at the side with all the 11 participating countries' flags.

Another reason to visit Marina Bay was to take a look at Singapore's first pop-up urban beach at The Promontory@Marina Bay that is only available on 13 and 14 June.

There is a pool where for stand-up paddling that attracted many young kids.

It was a really nice long walk after a meal, I'm getting super thirsty after the walk. Need to look for something cooling to ease my thirst.

That's all for today, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...