Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Beauty Review: Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover

We all loved putting on makeup to cover our flaw and look beautiful. But do you know that removing makeup is important and should not be overlooked in our beauty routine. It removes away the impurities on our skin and to let our skin breathe.

No matter how tired I am after a long day out, I will always remove my makeup thoroughly and cleanse our face.

Introducing you my new favourite makeup remover - Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover.

The new Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover comes in an even smoother, lighter consistency but with the same high cleansing ability that effortlessly dissolves and lifts off more makeup in a gentle glide. This is so much better than before.

The improved version of Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover has smoother jelly-like texture that is gentle on skin and rinses of easily without any harsh tugging on skin. The makeup remover also contains 40% more moisturising essence which nourishes and hydrates skin for a dewy moisturised finish, leaving our skin feeling refreshed with no sticky after-feel.

Remove the stopper when using the makeup remover. Remember to put the stopper back after use so that you won't accidentally pump out the essence.

Time for experiment. I applied cc cream, eye liner, mascara and gel eye liner.

Pump 2-3 pumps onto hands and spread evenly over face and eye area. 

Massage gently to dissolve makeup and rinse thoroughly with water. There is no need to use cotton pad or tissue to remove makeup. 

My review:

I really love the new Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover. It removes all traces of makeup effortlessly, even my mascara too, leaving my skin feeling, smooth clean and refreshing. It does not irritate my eyes or skin, and no tight feeling. Sometimes when I was really tired, I just use the makeup remover for my face. I find that it cleaned my face thoroughly and there is no need to use cleanser thereafter.

Are you interested in getting one as well?

 Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover is available at all leading supermarkets, personal care stores and western pharmacies & departmental stores at retail price of $24.90/230ml.

No comments:

Post a Comment