Wednesday, September 2, 2015

PAP First Rally Night General Election 2015

Woohoo, I was on leave today and tomorrow.
You might be wondering on how I spend my 2 days off.

Well, I actually dedicated my 2 days to rush my school assignment. Other than doing up report and slides, I have to film a video of myself presenting on the slides. I haven't been using window movie maker for a long time, so I need time to explore using it. There goes my 2 days.

Tonight was also the first night of General Election Rally. Since there is one taking place at my constituency, Tanjong Pagar, I decided to head out to take a look.

The rally was held at Delta Sports Complex organised by Tanjong Pagar GRC and Radin Mas rally.

I tried to squeeze my way to the first few rows and snapped the first photo.
Spotted Chan Chun Sing and Indranee Rajah representing Tanjong Pagar GRC, and Sam Tan representing Radin Mas SMC.

The guest of honour, PAP Secretary General, Lee Hsien Loong, arrived at 8.30pm.
The whole sports complex broke into loud cheers welcoming the Secretary General.

Mr Lee was video-ing the reaction of the spontaneous crowds.
Keep a lookout on his social media sites, he might be sharing the videos.

Gotcha, Secretary General was looking at my camera.
Always camera ready.

Candidate Chan Chun Sing.
He impressed the audience with his fluent Malay, Mandarin and English speeches.

The highlight of the rally was definitely the speech by Secretary General, Lee Hsien Loong.
Mr Lee also delivered his speeches in Malay, Mandarin and English. He covered topics on how an ideal politician should act, plans for Tanjong Pagar and Singapore.

Went back home after the rally to continue drafting my speech for my presentation. I need to have my video ready by tomorrow. That's all for now, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment