Friday, December 11, 2015

Beauty Review - Crème Simon Oxygenating Light Day Moisturiser

Christmas came early to me when I received my first Christmas gift from Creme Simon.

Thanks Creme Simon for the lovely gesture, it definitely brightened up my day.
I was being introduced to Creme Simon in January this year. Since then, I have been a loyal user of Creme Simon till now. I am currently using Creme Simon Dermo Hydrating Toner Mist and Micellar Water Makeup Remover.

Creme Simon has sent me some of their top selling products that comprised of Oxygenating Foaming Cleanser, Dermo-Hydrating Toner Mist, Micellar Water Makeup Remover, Light Day Moisturiser and Creme Universelle.

Just what I need to pamper me during this festive season.

Read my review here:

Today I will be sharing with you my review on Light Day Moisturiser.

Oxygenating Light Day Moisturiser
S$95.01/50ml

You might be now thinking why is this moisturiser so costly right?

This is an award winning moisturiser that penetrates the skin easily, leaving our skin soft and balanced with no greasy after-feel, helping makeup stay fresh longer. Available in lightweight textures suitable for hot and humid climate, or richer nourishing textures for dry, winter climate. 

Oxygenating Light Day Moisturiser is the award winner for: 
- "Best Skin Brightening Moisturiser" by CLEO
- "Best Day Moisturiser" by Beauty & Aesthetics, Readers’ Choice. 

Apply daily in the morning on face and neck.
I like how the moisturiser uses a hygienic airless pump packaging, no need to worry about the bottle being contaminated with germs.

My review:

The gel-cream moisturiser was lightweight and fast absorbed into skin. The cream spread very easily and did not leave any greasiness behind. It keeps my skin hydrated and brighten up my dull looking skin, giving it a slight radiance. 

Oxygenating Light Day Moisturiser has become my daily essential application before I head out in the morning. 

Visit https://www.creme-simon.com/ for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment