Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Alive Museum Singapore at Suntec City

Made my first visit to Alive Museum located at Suntec City.

I was so impressed with their artworks.
Alive Museum is supported by an R&D team in Korea. Every artwork we see is hand painted by their artists and coated with a special paint to preserve the quality of artworks.

Alive Museum is back with new exhibit zones - Young@Heart and Live.Laugh.Love. We have lots of fun taking photos over at these 2 zones especially. That will give you a reason to revisit Alive Museum again.

At Alive Museum with the lovely companions. It was really a fun experience posing for photos, something different from the usual gathering.

Let me first show you the newly added exhibit zone:

Young @ Heart Zone

The zone welcome guests who are young, or young at heart(like me).
We were greeted by the vibrant, colourful theme of “Young@Heart” art pieces.

Entering Thumbelina’s world of flowers, we blend well into the petals of flower, becoming part of the character in the story. 
Flower power.

Meryl and I appeared were featured in a book.

Spotted the happy us in this book.

Sitting on a balloon dog sculpture.
So cute right?

Presenting to you, Alive Museum Circus.

It's showtime!
Sit back, relax and watch the show.

Live.Laugh.Love Zone

Celebrate this holiday with a brand new zone of love and friendship.

Autumn is the best season to fall in love.
Be awe by the beautiful sights, a picture-perfect moment under a lovely cupid tree.

Meryl and Elaine looked so lovely.

Times we spent together
L.O.V.E (LUV)

It's a beautiful night 
We're looking for something dumb to do 
Hey baby 
I think I want to marry you

Do you want to hitch a ride with us in the wedding car?
Come on, let's hop on.

Ever wonder what happen during the wacky wedding night scene?
The bedroom scene.
Jasmine has become so strong that she could carry Ivan up.

***

Here are  some of our shots at the other exhibits:

Your royal queen and her followers.
Don't be surprised to see that Spiderman is one of my loyal follower.

Okay, you may all rise.

Oh man, whirlpool happened in Marina Bay Sands. 
Save me, pls! I don't want to be suck into it.

Argh, Jasmine was caught by the giant cat when trying to walk past its territory.

Cravings for some dessert, how about a chocolate ice-cream?

Flying to the fairytale land.

Feeding time for the giraffe.

Anyone want to have your teeth pluck?
Just leave it to me and Elaine, we are both certified dentist.

Another group photo of us.

Playing my favourite sport, basketball.
Err, why did Jasmine suddenly grow so much?

Oh no, I have unleashed a container full of zombies.. 
The zombie apocalypse begins now.

Man, I must get out of here.

Oops, my trishaw was also hitting Meryl.
Lucky I managed to brake in time.

Sit like a boss.
This is how I sit when I am at home.

We were the left to leave Alive Museum. We had so much fun and wonderful memories posting in front of the camera. Alive Museum provided many beautiful and Instagram worthy backdrop for phototaking. Come to Alive Museum to experience this and bring back lots of gorgeous photo memories.

To find out more, pls visit http://alivemuseum.sg/


Alive Museum Singapore
Suntec City Mall #03-372
(between Towers 3 & 4)

Opens daily from 10am to 10pm
(last admission at 9pm)

Ticket prices:
 Adult 13 yrs and above: S$25
Child 3 – 12 yrs: S$20
Package 2 Adults + 1 Child: S$60

No comments:

Post a Comment