Thursday, December 31, 2015

Looking back at 2015

Whenever a year ended, I always like to look back at all the memorable times I have experienced over the past 12 months. This has been my yearly habit since 2011. 

Click on the link below if you want a quick read on my fond memories over the few few years:

2015 has passed by so quickly with many ups and downs. It has not been an easy and smooth year for me. 

I managed to survive through year one of school. Finally, I made the step forward to go back to school. It changed my lifestyle completely, I no longer have the freedom and luxury time to do the things I enjoy. Other than attending weekly class (depending on the number of modules you take), I still have quizzes, group project or individual assignment/report to do. Because of school, I rejected quite a few event invitations. That's the reason why I attended lesser events this year. I also feel that I am drifting away from my friends. It is not easy to juggle between work, studies and personal life. I need motivation!!!!

Growing up is never easy. You may have the freedom to decide on what you want but at the same time, you are shoulder with more responsibilities. 

In 2015, I work too hard, giving myself lots of pressure and stress that I don't truly feel happy at all. I shut myself from the world and drown me in all the unhappiness. I have not feel so negative for a long time. So one of my new year resolution for 2016 is to be happy again, spend more time with the people that I loved and make 2016 a great year.

Okay, enough talking. Let's look back at some of my memorable memories of 2015:

January 2015


As I grew older, I cherished the time spent with friends over a meal and chat about everything under the sun.
I won a $60 dining voucher from Insadong Korea Town through an Instagram contest. So I brought my friends here to try the food. It was a great catching up with them.

February 2015


2015 not only marks the 50 years of Singapore's independence, it is also the 50 years milestone for the formation of the Singapore Armed Forces. Thank FLY Entertainment for this invitation, I have the opportunity to go on a celebrity-led tour to SAF50atVivo hosted by Irene Ang.

It was an unforgettable and fun education insight where I learnt and experienced more about the work life of SAF.

March 2015


23 March has been a painful and sorrow day for many Singaporeans. We have lost our respectable founding Prime Minister, Mr Lee Kuan Yew. The seven-day period of national mourning was a week that I will ever remember.

April 2015


It's a little hard to fix a date where everyone is free because most of us are studying part time. So I cherished the time spent with them as we only meet up a couple of times in a year. There was never a boring moment because we try to keep everyone in the conversation. Even if there is silence, we don't feel the awkwardness.

May 2015


Finally meet up with the girls after my exam ended. I haven't hang out with them for so long.
I was being introduced to IPPIN CAFE BAR, Singapore's first home concept Japanese cafe bar located at Mohamed Sultan Road.

IPPIN CAFE BAR is a place where you feel at home and they served classic Japanese home-style dishes. It is a place for unassuming lunch/dinner spot or a dress-down weekend date.

June 2015

Happenings in June - iDarts + Night Safari

I have so much fun with le bff, JH introduced us to iDarts. This was my first time playing darts. Met many of my friends there, seem like many of my friends are dart lovers.

It was really a fun and addictive games. It creates unforgettable fun times for all of us. No wonder the guys always love coming to play darts, I'm sure we will have more of these session again. Such gathering gives me strength to stay endure till weekend.

I also planned a sight-seeing outing trip to Night Safari.
We enjoyed our tram ride very much. It put us in the best seat to observe the nocturnal animals in their specially lit enclosures. We came upclose with some of the animal, it’s a sensory adventure.

July 2015

Back to Singapore Zoo and River Safari

Oh yeah, so looking forward for the day to come. I'm going back to Singapore Zoo and River Safari again. We started our day early so that we have ample time to walk through both attractions. A pity, many animals were sleeping when we visited - lions, leopard, cheetah, koala bears and kangaroo.

We have a wonderful and enjoyable day spent. I like sitting there, doing nothing and just watch the animals. Made me so happy.

August 2015

Sunday Outing with Le Bff

Finally dragged myself out of house to meet some of my favourite people. We went to JH's house to play dart. He bought dart board and invited us to his house. I love meeting up with these brunch of people, we enjoyed each other companions and never a boring moment coming across us. Doing simple things like having a meal together or playing darts make us feel happy satisfied.

September 2015

Food Tasting at Cafe Borsa

Life has been so fast paced and hectic. Ought to give myself a break from work time to time, doing some of my favourite things such as cafe hopping.

I was being introduced to a cosy cafe found in a hidden gem, away from the hustle and bustle: Cafe Borsa. Linda and I enjoyed the food tasting very much. We will definitely be back again for the food again because of the delicious food and affordable price.

Cafe Borsa is a great to chill on a weekend, I enjoyed the quality time spent here having nice chat over the great meal.

October 2015

Bulgarian Rose Karlovo Signature Tea Party

Miss the girls so much, I haven't seen them for nearly 2 months. I have lots of stuff to catch up on.

his was my first encounter with Bulgarian Rose Karlovo and I was awed by the range of products that they have. Bulgarian Rose Karlovo take care of our needs from head to toe, from hair care to skincare and body care.

Apart from the products, we were being treated to delicious food from Muffet's Room.

November 2015

Skechers Sundown Festival 2015 Concert

This was my second year attending Skechers Sundown Festival , I was so happy to be back again because I really love attending live concert.

We were given CAT 1 tickets where we got to see the artistes up close. Other than supporting Ground Zero, I was also here for Epik High.

I have a great rocking night at Skechers Sundown Festival, hope to be at the festival again next year.

December 2015

20th Asian Television Awards 2015

I am so thankful for having the opportunity to attend 20th Asian Television Awards 2015 where I have the opportunity to see many overseas artistes attending. I was here for Jeff Chang and Secret's performances.

Jeff Chang is definitely one of my favourite singers. He never fail to captivate me with his sentimental love songs.
The main highlight of the night was definitely the performance by Korean girl group, Secret. I'm a big fan of kpop, I was feeling thrilled to have the opportunity to watch the girls performing live.

*****

With  that, it sums up my journey of 2015. 
Hope that 2016 will be a good year to me.

Happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...