Thursday, March 10, 2016

Black Nut Gastrobar Opening Party

Check out the newest bar in town:
Black Nut Gastrobar

Black Nut is the latest bar that opened its doors at Emerald Hill Road, where the old Alley Bar was located.

If you happen to be at Orchard Road, be sure to check out Black Nut, the newest nightlife chill out place.
Black Nut is a gastrobar that served drinks like handcrafted cocktails and Asian-influenced dishes.

Here for the Raunchy Rojak party.
We found some retro snacks placed at every table. Seeing the retro snacks made us reminisced the old good times. These were the snacks we had when we were young.

Kilat Kilat cocktail.
I like the cheeky name of their cocktails.

Celebrate Singapore’s unique blend of cultures with the cocktails and snacks, not to forget great companions. Black Nut is a nice place to chill out with your friends with drinks and food, a break from the usual party.

And yes, at the opening party, we immersed ourselves in the free flow of Erdinger.
I actually found myself preferring beer than vodka. So nice to chill out with a drink and chit-chat all night.

After awhile, we decided to head outdoor for some photo-taking at the photo booth.

I brought GF along with me to the opening party. 
At the party, we bumped into a couple of our friends. Party are always more fun with more party goers.

Guess who we met outside?

I met the handsome Thai-American actor, Utt Panichkul. He was really friendly and approaching, we enjoyed mingling around with him.

I guessed you are all familiar with him right?
He was the VJ for MTV Asia. 

So good to see him in person again. 
The last time I saw him was 4-5 years ago. I looked so young back then.

GF and I took a photo with Utt at the photo booth. 
Lately, GF introduced me a Thai drama - Full House Thai, where Utt participated in the drama too. Wow, I'm gonna watch it soon. 

Took a group photo with William and his friends too.

The bar has a retrolicious ambience that made us feel at eased.
Resumed our drinking and listening to pop music. The bar was playing 'Watch Me Whip' all night long.

Black Nut is located at 2 Emerald Hill Road.
They open daily. Just pop by between 5pm to 2am for dinner or drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...