Friday, December 2, 2016

7 Places to Eat in Plaza Singapura

Plaza Singapura is a shopping mall that I visited frequently for lunch and dinner because it is a centralised location for meetup with friends and near my work area. So I did up a post on some of the restaurants I visited in Plaza Singapura recently to share with you guys. Hope this post will be useful for you if you are looking out for places to dine in Plaza Singapura.

1. Nando's 

Nando's is a Afro-Portugese cuisine, it is famous for its Peri-Peri Chicken served along with Afro-Portugese inspired side dishes.

Coming to Nando's, I always go for their  flame-grilled Peri-Peri Chicken. This is what Nando's famous for. The fresh chicken marinated for 24 hours in PERi-PERi and flame-grilled to order.

I ordered 1/4 Chicken hot flavour with 2 Regular Sides. Out of the 9 choices for regular sides, I chose PERi-PERi Wedges and garlic bread.

This portion definitely made me feel full and satisfying.
The hot spicy flavour tantalized my tastebuds, making my tongue feel shiok even with the hot flavour. The garlic bread and wedges help to ease the hotness of the chicken. I managed to finish every bites of it. This set costs $14.90++.

Nando's
Plaza Singapura 04-10/11


2. Nana's Green Tea

Nana's Green Tea is a Japanese cafe that sells Japanese green tea drinks, and also main course such as dons, udons and sushi rolls.

Nana's Green Tea is a good choice for lunch because they have everyday set lunch available even on weekend and public holiday at $13.90+. Awesome right?

The set lunch includes a main course and beverage.

I have matcha latte.
I like the rich flavour of matcha latte, it was thick and aromatic. It has a very mild bitterness accompanied the fragrant of the matcha latte. I always like matcha.

I had chicken nanban. The fried chicken was marinated with the sweet and sour nanban sauce, and toppled with tartar sauce. It was accompanied with millet rice, salad and potato.

The portion was very filling, I was bloated and left the rice unfinished. I have reached my capacity. This place is a good choice for dining for big eater.

Nana's Green Tea
Plaza Singapura 03-80/82


3. Hong Kong Wonton Noodle

As the name suggested, this eatery is famous for its authentic Hong Kong’s style wonton noodles.
So here I was trying out wonton noodles. The springy thin noodles was served with wonton and dry fish soup base.

To me, I felt that the bowl of wonton noodles was a bit plain. It did not make me feel satisfying after eating. Perhaps you could add some side dishes to go with the wonton noodles.

Hong Kong Wonton Noodle
Plaza Singapura B2-25


4. Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe

Xin Wang is one of the cafes that I visited frequently. I simply love the wide variety of comfort food served ranging from tim sum, tea-time snacks to local Singapore favourites and recipes from Hong Kong and Macau cafes.

Chanced upon this valuable set dinner comprised of a drink, soup, appetizer and main course at only $8.80+.

I had fried chicken rice with egg.

We had fried ebi for appetizer. 
The ebi was very crispy and served piping hot. Yet another super full and satisfying meal.

I always love dinning at Xin Wang because of the casual atmosphere and enjoying delicious meal at reasonable price. Thanks V for the dinner treat.

Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe
Plaza Singapura 06-08/09/10


5. Skinny Pizza

Skinny Pizza is a restaurant that offers pasta, pizzas, salad, soups, sides and dessert. We were there during lunch time and chanced upon their lunch promotion set at $14.90+ for a choice of main, salad and drinks. Hence, we decided to give it a try.

Ice tea with lemon and green papaya.

For main course, I had aglio olio.
This was my third time to Skinny Pizza but first time trying their pasta. The aglio olio tasted pretty normal. Should have order pizza instead since they are famous for their thin crust pizza. So pizza is recommended when come to Skinny Pizza.

Skinny Pizza
Plaza Singapura 03-79/83


6. Secret Recipe

Secret Recipe is renowned for its extensive range of fine quality gourmet cakes. It has since evolved to full-service dining offering main course with comfort ambience.

I had grilled black pepper chicken.
The grill chicken was smothered with home-made black pepper sauce served together with herb rice and fresh garden salad. Secret Recipe is also having lunch promotion, I have this main course at $9.90++.

Secret Recipe
Plaza Singapura 03-18


7. Swensen's

At Swensen's, they serve a wide selection of hearty food, sundaes, beverages and ice cream cakes that make us spoil for choice. Swensen’s is synonymous with sweet memories of good time spent with loved ones with all the sweet desserts.

Swensen's also offered express set lunch that comes with soup, main course, drinks and a scoop of ice-cream.

Since I was having a cough, I decided not to go for fried food and opt for aglio olio instead.
I like those thick and creamy soup. It was delicious.

I'm more of a tea lover than a coffee lover.
I always love to drink tea with milk.

Totally spoiled for choice when come to ice-cream selection, so many flavours that I wanna try but I can only choose a scoop. I have butterscotch ice-cream. The ice cream was smooth and tasted delectable. Ended my lunch with a sweet finish. I wish I could have more. So nice and tasty.

Swensen's
Plaza Singapura 03-23

No comments:

Post a Comment