Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Guerlain's Beauty Products from Sephora

Sephora is a one-stop beauty-retail store that I often shop at when looking for beauty haul. Sephora offers a wide range of product categories including skincare, makeup, fragrance, body and hair care, in addition to Sephora's own private label.

Not only does Sephora has a retail store for interactive shopping environment, Sephora is available for online purchase as well. The ordering process is fuss free and it comes with free delivery for order $40 and above. 

I just made an order online for getting Guerlain's beauty products. Thanks Sephora for giving me an exclusive gift voucher to shop for the products.

Parcels arrived at my door step within 3-5 days after placing the order.
I love the convenience of shopping online without having to visit the store personally to shop  for the items and carrying the beauty haul home.

I picked up 3 items from Guerlain using the gift voucher I received - Stop Spot, Precision Felt Eyeliner and KissKiss Roselip - Hydrating & Plumping Tinted Lip Balm.

Guerlain is a French perfume and cosmetics and skincare house, among the oldest in the world. This is my first time trying out the brand.

Guerlain Stop Spot 
15ml S$40

This is anti-blemish skincare cream that effectively targets redness and blemishes. It acts instantly and camouflages imperfections when applied.

Just dab onto blemishes and blend in with our fingertip.

Stop Spot has helped to reduce the size of my acne breakout. These red spots have stayed with me for long time and it just can't seem to minimize down. I am glad that Stop Spot works for me. Besides that, it calmed down the redness that appeared on my skin. The spots have become visually smaller.

Guerlain L'Art Du Trait - Precision Felt Eyeliner
S$50

The water-resistant formula eyeliner offers precise and definite drawing to create natural-looking or bold looks in a single stroke that lasts for up to eight hours.

The packaging of the eyeliner is really stunning. I like how the liner tip is thin and precise, making it easy for application to create the desired line that I want. Another thing I like is the long hours of staying power. My skin can easily produced sebum and I really dislike eyeliner that does not come with water-resistant formula because the liner will smudge easily, making me look like a panda.

Guerlain eyeliner's colour is intense and has the ability to stay put that last me throughout the day.
My only grid about this eyeliner is that the price is a little steep, but the eyeliner is really fantastic and worthy of the price.

Guerlain KissKiss Roselip - Hydrating & Plumping Tinted Lip Balm (Peach Party)
S$49

KissKiss Roselip offers the season’s must-have colours ranging from charming red to romantic pink shades. Each lip formula is enriched with rose oil extract to hydrate and plump lips, leaving the lips with a light and delicate look. 

Encased in an irresistible white lacquer case, the lip balm become the ultimate fashion accessory.

KissKiss Roselip is available in 6 colours. I picked the second colour - peach party.

This is my first time I'm using a tinted lip balm. The lip balm not only provide hydration to my lip, it also added colour to my lip, making them look natural and refreshing.

The tinted lip balm hydrated my lips and glided well when applied onto my lips. I carried it in my bag so that I can reapply it anytime anywhere.

Just apply one layer to get the lively effect.
The texture is quite creamy that makes it easily to glide through when applied.

The end look created using Guerlain's Beauty Products (except eyeshadows).

Thanks Sephora for giving me the gift voucher, allowing me the opportunity to try out Guerlain's Beauty Products. 

Shop your favourite GUERLAIN products here!

No comments:

Post a Comment