Thursday, November 3, 2016

Happenings in October & November - Updates + Tonkotsu Kazan + Bowling

Friday 7/10/16

Pokemon hunting  again at VivoCity.
This time round, more of us joined in and some were playing for the first time.
We walked around the mall and caught whatever Pokemon we saw till I finish my bag of pokeball. Only left with greatball now.

We caught Psyduck.

After an hour or so of catching pokemon, we decided to chill out at Starbucks for a drink and chat. It was a nice bonding time with the team.
I went for my usual choice of white chocolate mocha.

Wednesday 19/10/16

It's mid-week, 2 more days to weekend.
Hope everyone is doing fine.

We have our lunch at Just Acia @ Dhoby Ghaut Exchange
I decided to try on fish & chips since this is only available in lunch set. It tasted pretty normal.

What I like about Just Acia is their valuable meal set that comes with free flow of drinks and ice-cream.
Here's my pick for the ice-ceam: taro, cookie and cream and sweet corn.
Felt super full after eating the ice-cream, super valuable too, I paid about $8 for the meal.

Friday 21/10/16

Today's lunch was at Tonkotsu Kazan Ramen @ Liang Court.

Tonkotsu Kazan originates from Osaka, Japan, bringing us the most original tastes of food. They are known for their tonkotsu (pork bone) broth and original noodles, served in a volcanic fashion for the burst of flavours.

It comes with free eggs for each one of us.

The ramen was served in a funnel bowl. The jug of soup were then poured in and steam will flow out from the funnel, creating the volcano effect.

You can add the rice into the broth and make it into soupy rice.
The portion was huge, I couldn't finish the rice and ramen. Good to order for sharing.

Thursday 3/11/16

Make a journey to the east to Changi Village for a relaxing afternoon.

Changi Village hawker centre is  known for their nasi lemak, there are many stalls selling nasi lemak. There are at least 4 stalls that I saw. K and I decided to go for Mizzy Corner Nasi Lemak where queue were forming. Both of us had the fish fillet and egg set that cost $3.50 while the others ate something else.

Nice sea view.
I always love being near the beach, admiring the view.

I was back to bowling alley, it has been 3 years since my last bowling session.
We played 2 rounds of bowling session. My skill started to pick up after a few rounds of going into the drain. Overall, I have an enjoyable time playing bowling with the team and watching others played too.

That's all for sharing, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...