Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Happenings in January - Saizeriya + Let's Meat Up

Sunday 15/1/17

Another one more week to the start of a new school semester. Once school starts, I will not be able to fully enjoy my weekend as time needs to be set aside for assignment. Free weekend is important to me and I will try to make it well spent.

Spent my Sunday lazing in town.
I love wearing t-shirt when I feel lazy to dress up, I have quite a fair bit of t-shirts in my wardrobe.

We spent our late afternoon roaming around Orchard where we indulged ourselves in delicious food, cravings satisfied. 

We stopped by Cold Stone Creamery @ Orchard Central for a rest and to have a cup of ice-cream. I have a soft spot for ice-cream.

We have Cheesecake Fantasy. This is the best creation I have tried so far.
The cheesecake ice cream was toppled with graham cracker pie crust, blueberries and strawberries. Every bite tasted heavenly delicious.

We then went for an early dinner at 6pm as bf needs to head back early on Sunday. Hence, our Sunday will just be a short 3-4 hours dates as he couldn't meet me early too.

We have our dinner at Saizeriya, a place I haven't been to for a long time. We went to the outlet at Orchard Gateway.

We order 2 appetizer to go with our meal - Chicken Fritto ($3.90) and Baked Asari ($3.90).

For my main course, I have Curry Chicken Baked Rice ($5.90).
The baked rice is a little spicy though, thankfully there is free flow of drinks to ease the spiciness.

We have Panna Cotta ($4.90) for dessert, an Italian classic dessert.
Dinner was $24.50 which was pretty decent, I love dining in places with no service charge and GST. Recommend me more of these places if you know of any.

Monday 16/1/17

It's Monday again, hope the work week will pass fast. 
Looking forward to this weekend because I am heading to JB for last minute CNY shopping and staycation. 

We traveled down to Plaza Singapura for lunch.

Walked past Let's Meat Up at B1 and decided to give it a try.
It is a Japanese restaurant where the main food selection is their charcoal grilled proteins with choice of rice or soba.

I tried on the Grilled Boneless Chicken Leg marinated with Homemade Teriyaki Sauce.
The meat is juicy and portion just nice for me.

4 more days to weekend.
Jiayou.

Wednesday 18/1/17

Happy mid week. 
Thankfully, it is not a very tough week. In fact, I have an enjoying day today. A day where I am exposed to performing music myself. Usually I only listen and watch band performing, but today I was actually part of the big band performing. It was a nice experience learning different musical instruments and playing the songs.

I was playing the bass guitar. 
Bass is similar to guitar, the only difference is the key played. The key played for bass is pretty low while the key played for guitar is of a higher note.

Ended the post with my tea break from Mr Bean.
Thanks for reading my short update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...