Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Happenings in March - Food Galore

Friday 17/3/17

It's Friday, we always treat ourselves to a lavish meal and took a cab out to explore more areas. So this week, we went to Kith Cafe at Millenia Walk. Kith Cafe is a place we visited regularly too. My lunch kakis love their breakfast set, everytime we thought of having breakfast set, Kith Cafe will be the place we will go.

I have scrambled eggs with sourdough.
I always love eating scrambled eggs, taste good after adding pepper on top of the eggs.

Night class for Friday night has ended last week. So this week onwards, my Friday night is free. Met up with bf to have dinner together.

We have our dinner at Fish & Co @ Bugis plus.
I tried their Danish Fish & Chips that comes with oozing mozzarella cheese with a hint of chilli. The fish was topped with lemon butter sauce. The Fish & Chips really makes one feel full, I have difficulty clearing it all by myself.


Sunday 26/3/17

Headed out to my favourite hangout place, VivoCity to spend my late afternoon there. We always love to go VivoCity for food followed by a stroll outside. This is usually how I spend my weekend.

We went Honeymoon Dessert for cold treat. I love having ice-cream for dessert.

This weekend we have longer time spent together compared to usual Sunday. We cherished every moment spent together.

Monday 27/3/17

Venturing into hawker centre for dinner after work. 
I am definitely not someone who have to visit restaurants or cafes to have a good meal. I do not necessary have to go to these places to enjoy good food. Sometimes good food are hidden in hawker centres and you have to visit the hawker centre to try it.

I missed the avocado milkshake at Seah Im Food Centre. Finally satisfied my cravings for it.

We have Char Kway Teow for dinner. This is one of the best Char Kway Teow that I ever tried in Singapore. The texture of the kway teow was just right.

After the dinner, we took a stroll along Sentosa Broadwalk before heading home. It's good to have a walk after dinner to digest the food.


Tuesday 28/3/17

March is a busy month for me at work. Just a few more days before coming to the end of March. Hang on there. To keep ourselves motivated, we went to Wong Kok Char Chan Teng (旺角茶餐厅) for our lunch to replenish our energy.

I have the fried nissin noodle with pork and egg.
Everything is good except that the pork tasted a little salty.

I met up with bf for dunner at Lau Pa Sat.
Bf suggested to go for a short overseas trip to relax and enjoy ourselves. We are planning to go Bangkok in 2 weeks time, so the meet up today was also to settle our booking of air tickets and hotel. A very impromptu decision to have a getaway trip and we got our air tickets at a very steep price. Try not to plan for a last minute trip because air ticket will be expensive.

We also ordered oyster omelette for sharing.

Can't wait for the Bangkok trip, 2 more weeks to go. 
Stay tuned for more sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...