Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Beauty Review: Hiruscar Anti Acne Range

Being someone who is not blessed with flawless looking skin, I constantly keep a lookout for facial products or treatments that could improve my skin condition. My skin is very prone to skin outbreak due to internal and external factors, so I always in the search of anti acne skincare products.

I started using Hiruscar Anti Acne Range lately, a dermatological skincare formulated specially for acne prone skin. This is just what I need to treat my acne prone skin.

Hiruscar Anti Acne Range consists of 3 skincare products - cleanser, serum and spot gel.
These products contain MPS for maintaining skin moisture, Aloe Vera to soothe redness and salicylic acid for its anti-acne benefits. They are gentle on our skin and does not cause any dry out. It can also be conveniently used under makeup.

Let us see the benefit of each product and the sequence of using them.

Step 1: Cleanse

Hiruscar Anti Acne Pore Purifying Cleanser
($14.90)

The purifying cleanser contains a gentle formulation that deeply cleanses without drying our skin. It removes excessive dirt and sebum, and aids in balancing the skin’s moisture.

Wet our skin and apply the gel like cleanser. Gently massage the gel on our skin and rinse thoroughly.

I was very used to creamy based cleanser so when I first started using the gel cleanser, it got me thinking the gel texture could cleanse our skin well. Well, I think my worry is redundant because the gel cleanser lathered up well and has a rich texture that cleansed my skin well. It also gave a nice smell that made me feel refreshing during the wash.

Step 2: Tone & Moisturize

Hiruscar Anti Acne Pore Purifying Serum
($39.90)

The serum acts as a light-weight and non-greasy moisturizer for acne prone skin. It reduces excessive sebum which can cause acne formation and tightens pores.

After cleansing, apply the serum across our face twice daily in the morning and before bed.

The serum was lightweight and fast absorbed into our skin. It provided the skin with the hydration required, keeping our skin moisturized and supple.

Step 3: Treat

Hiruscar Anti-Acne Spot Gel
($19.90)

The spot gel is the hero product among the 3 products.
The spot gel reduces acne problems like blackheads, whiteheads and pimples. It contains Salicylic Acid that helps to combat acne, Vitamin C derivative to lighten acne spots and dark marks and MPS to maintain skin’s moisture.

Apply a thin layer on affected areas 2 – 3 times daily.

The spot gel is a light texture acne gel that works well for me. It does not leave any sticky feeling after application. It smoothed and calmed my sensitive skin, and most importantly, soothed the red spot.

I have a pimple and red spots on the left side of my face. I used all the products diligently and saw an improvement after 2 days of application. It reduced the pimple size and lightened the red spot without drying my skin.

The hero product, Hiruscar Anti-Acne Spot Gel, really does wonder to my acne prone skin. My skin has shown an improvement and appeared more moisturized.

Hiruscar Anti Acne Range is retailing in selected Watsons & Guardian stores.

If you are interested in getting a free spot gel sample at Sample Store, pls visit the link here to redeem your sample.

Reduce pimples and lighten spots in just 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment