Saturday, April 29, 2017

Duxton Hill - L'entrecote Bistro + Bistro Bar Chill Out

Yay, weekend is here.

I have been doing revision for my studies the whole afternoon and so I took a break in the evening and head out to attend Donovan's birthday celebration. Time to let my hair down and meet new people.

Done with preparation and ready to head out.
I can never have enough of black dresses. I picked this piece out because the material was very thin and comfortable, at the same time it gave a chic vibe that make it suitable for night out.

The 7 of us have our dinner at L'entrecote Bistro located at Duxton Hill. 
The Steak & Fries Bistro is not to my liking. 

Bf and I spent $80 on the food and yet I don't even feel full.
The food was really expensive and nothing much to shout out. I will never visit it again.

The only decent food I have that night was this pack of fries.
We ordered another 2 foie gras that don't taste good.
A hungry woman is an angry woman. I was still not full after having all these.

After the dinner, we went for a drink with many people joining. 
It's been awhile since I last went to bar for chill out.
I didn't look very happy because I was still hungry.

Ordered a bottle and water as mixer. 
We tried a glass of the liquor raw and the feeling was "wow".

Meet the new bartender who just started her first day work.

I love my choker necklace that spice up my outfit, instantly my neck has become the center of attention. I got this choker necklace at about $4, an affordable accessories that added style to our outfit.

Chilling out with the couples, Kenneth and Vanessa.
Bf looking suave in collar shirt, looks good when he dressed up.

We didn't stay too long at the bar as I want to go home and catch up on my revision.

Enough of rest, time to go back to mug on my revision.
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment