Friday, June 23, 2017

Happenings in June - Sentosa + Father's Day Dinner

Friday 16/6/17

Today was GH's last day, we decided to go Liang Court for a sumptuous meal to celebrate for him. We went Tampopo for our lunch.

Upon seeing Nick ordered this, we followed the same. We ordered the top grade Black Pig Tonkatsu set where original price was about $31. Since it was Great Singapore Sale period, this set was having 50% discount. So we paid about $16++ for the top grade black pig.

The tonkatsu was fried until so crispy on the outside and succulent in the inner. This was so different from the usual tonakatsu I have. The meat was delectable, no wonder it was price as top grade.

In the night, GF, Tracy and Claressa met up for anti-drug abuse campaign 2017 Break In! Music Concert held at Suntec City Convention Centre. The concert was jointly organised by The National Council Against Drug Abuse (NCADA) and Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) to promote a drug free Singapore, while creating opportunities for locals to showcase their talents and further their passion.

Local music artistes featured in the concert are Taufik Batisah, iNCH, Scarlet Avenue, THELIONCITYBOY and The Sam Willows. 

Saturday 17/6/17

Hello Saturday. I love Saturday because it is our dating day, a day we can hang out together heading outdoor as we don't really went out on Sunday.

I want to look something different today so I just change my hairdo a bit and it gave a sweet looking finish.

We have oreo ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery. I love their ice cream because it was smooth and rich. Having ice cream just bring me to a happy mood.

After the dessert, it's time to take a walk to burn our calories.

We love going to places that can let us be away from the hustle and bustle. It made us feel like we were on a holiday.

We went Menya Musashi for dinner. 
I decided to try out their spicy soup base for the first time, I always order the white soup base but i want to try something different today. The red soup base was spicy yet savoury, my mouth was burst into fire.

Got myself a new top which I intending to wear for my Hong Kong trip. I love the street style look. Suitable outfit for a casual outing, I love wearing shorts and funky shirt when it comes to casual outfit.

Sunday 18/6/17

Today was Father's Day, I decided to treat my family for a dinner and mummy suggested to go Choa Chu Kang for their zi char. She loves the fish soup there. To satisfy her cravings, we traveled to the west for Father's Day dinner. It was nearly 8pm when we reached and we waited awhile before food was served.

Mummy loved this fish soup. The soup was tasty with milk added, perfect for rainy day as it warmed our stomach up. We can ask for refill of the soup once we finished it.

The salted egg pork rib was succulent with the creaminess of the salted egg sauce, enhancing the fragrance and taste of the pork rib.

Some of the dishes we ate includes prawn rolls and prawn paste chicken. We were shocked by the portion of prawn paste chicken that Mummy has ordered. The deep fried chicken wings have a very crispy exterior and tender meat in it.

The dinner bill was $123. The dinner was supposed to be on me where I treat the family for the meal, but dad went to foot the bill instead. Awww.

Since my cousin was staying just a few blocks away from the food court. We went to his house for a visit after the dinner. It was my first time to my cousin's new home and seeing Latte too.

Meet Latte, Pomeranian dog breed.
Latte looked so different now because it just got haircut. It still looked so cute and will come to you if you have treat treat for him.


Friday 23/6/17

Welcome our T.G.I.F with Tampopo @ Liang Court again. Now is the period to visit Tampopo because of the GSS promotion. This time round, I decided to go for their ramen.

I had black pig shabu ramen and I loved it so much. 
The broth was tasty with the chili powder added, every mouthful tasted savoury delicious. The bowl of ramen also come with generous amount of black pig shabu in it. 

This sums up my happening updates, stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment