Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Happenings in December - Long Christmas Weekend + Boxing Day

Saturday 23/12/17

The last 2 weeks of December is my favourite period of that month because we have long weekend for Christmas and New Year. It gave us an opportunity to meet up with family, loved ones and friends for festive celebration or a time to travel for short getaway.

Though Christmas is on Monday, we decided to celebrate it early on Saturday to avoid the crowds.

Festive season gives us an excuse to dress up for celebration. Besides that, it is also the time where we will buy gifts for each other. Decided to abandon my usual weekend casual outfit, I put on the black denim overall dress to boost my dressing. It was casual yet looked chic at the same time. I got this denim overall dress from JB.

Arriving at Clarke Quay in the early evening to soak ourselves in the chilling scenery ahead of us, sit back and relax while enjoying each other companion.

I brought bf to Blisshouse Theme Restaurant for dinner, it was his first time there.
We always like to explore new restaurants during special occasion to have a meal together, so I suggested this place.

Stepping into Blisshouse made me feel like I was in the garden wonderland with the greenery surrounded the interior of the restaurant, even pot of little plant was placed at individual table too. 
It was a great chill out place and easily accessible from Clarke Quay station. 

The ambience of the restaurant was pleasant and design was beautiful, it made us felt cozy and welcoming.

I ordered Fish and Chips ($12.90++).
The food was normal and the price was quite reasonable, so the price and the nice ambience made it up for the food served.

There was a swing placed with the wolf and rabbit plushie toys from Descendants of the Sun. I love all these cute decorations that provide more photo opportunity while dining.

My Christmas gift from him. I love it very much, definitely something that I will be using it soon because my skincare supply is running low.

Sunday 24/12/17

Today was Christmas Eve, didn't do anything special so we just went to Queensway Shopping Centre to have their Katong Laksa for dinner.

Still not feeling full from dinner, we went McDonald to try their Cheesy Loaded Fries with chicken bacon bits. For cheese fries, we still preferred the one from KFC.

I don't need a lavish celebration for Christmas Eve, just spending the day together having simple meal makes us feel happy too.

That's how I spent my Christmas Eve, Merry Christmas everyone.
Hope everyone has a bless one this year.

Tuesday 26/12/17

Happy Boxing Day. Began first day after Christmas with a dinner gathering with my poly peers. It's been so long since we last meet up. We met up at our regular hangout place at HarbourFront Centre.

We settled for Pasta Mania because Chan Lin wanted a place that has vegetarian menu in it. Pasta Mania is not a bad choice for us because the price does not come with 10% service charge. I have cream based pasta.

After the dinner, Chan Lin treated us to a drink at KOI. I opt for milk tea with pearls. Thanks Chan Lin for the treat.

We have a fun night laughing at our jokes and sharing never ending conversations. We wished the night could be longer, it was always a great night with these lovely friends. Let's have our next meetup soon with Christine who was unable to join us today.

No comments:

Post a Comment