Saturday, March 24, 2018

Johor Bahru City Square: Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant

It has been 2 months hiccups since I last traveled to Johor Bahru (JB), I shall resume back the routine since I was free today.

It was raining heavily when I left house. Despite that, we still carry on with our plan. I always love traveling in to JB if we have nothing to do on a Saturdate.

When we entered JB City Square, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles immediately caught our attention. The turtle legacy is back this school holiday for the fans of TMNT.


We went McDonald to try out their Blueberry McFlurry at RM4.95, a flavour that is not available in Singapore. It tasted delicious with blueberry and oreo mix in the vanilla ice cream.


We went to basement 1 and settled with Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant for our dinner. Though we have it in Singapore too but the price paid was totally different. We paid double the price which is not worth it. That's why we decided to satisfy our cravings here.

Bf ordered a set meal that comes with soup of the day and a drink.

We topped up another RM3.50 to change the drink to this Mango Sago drink. We enjoyed their drinks very much. It is their drinks that attracted us to patronize. 

I have Jumbo Sausage and Fish Fillet Rice with Egg.
Not really to my liking as the sausage tasted weird. 

We ordered a Cheese Baked Assorted Mushrooms.
The mushrooms were drenched in the creamy baked cheese and served sizzling hot. Eat it while hot before the creamy texture get to gelat.

Waiting for one more main course.
The dinner price was reasonable with the amount of food we ate, the bill was RM66.60. 

We went to check out TMNT exhibitions and merchandises selling at The Atrium. Any TMNT's fans over here?

Spending the weekend in JB always made me happy because I get to eat my heart out and I love coming here for food and shopping. I will be back soon again.

No comments:

Post a Comment