Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Beauty Review: K-Bright Dream Tone Set + Nanowhite Basic Skincare Range

I am always on the search for suitable skincare products for my sensitive skin since my face is nowhere near perfect. Thanks to Try and Review team, I have the opportunity to try out 2 new skincare product range.

First was K-Bright Dream Tone Set which consists of K-Bright Icy-Lock Miracle Booster Pearls Dream Tone and Crystal Bright Illuminating Serum.

I have been hearing a lot about K-Bright through Instragram and this sparked my interest in trying out the product. 

Icy-Lock Miracle Booster Pearls Dream Tone comes with 16 pearls in a box ($62).

The pearl combined cutting-edge technology to deliver 3X more brightening effect and will leave skin more luminous, firm, and recharged.

Crystal Bright Illuminating Serum ($89) is enriched with a powerful active-ingredient complex to give a radiant, velvety-smooth skin.

This is an innovative product with multi functions which includes hydrating, brightening and firming. Miracle booster pearl dissolved easily with the combined usage with the serum and both benefits will combine into one application. I like the watery texture which does not leave sticky feeling after the application. The red spots have become smaller and my skin has brightened up after using it for just 4 days. It also locked the moisture and keep our skin hydrated for long hours. It gave me a feel that my skin has just undergo a pampering facial session.


Here's my result after using the products for less than a week.

K-Bright Crystal Bright Illuminating Serum did more than just hydrating my skin, it is locked with powerful ingredient that leave my skin glowing after using. I like how the serum comes with a dropper which disperse the right amount of serum I need to dissolve the pearl. Just one drop is enough to cover my face. After mixing with the booster pearl, I pat it evenly on my face. The serum is light weight and absorbed fast into my skin, it added radiance and moisture to my skin after application. It does not cause any irritation to my skin.

***

The next set was Nanowhite Basic Skincare Range which consists of Dark Spot Corrective SerumDay Renew Cream SPF 25 PA++ and Night Repair Cream.

Dark Spot Corrective Serum
30ml, $25.90

Nanowhite Dark Spot Corrective Serum is an effective whitening concentrate that is enriched with nanotechnology, Omega White-C, and natural extracts to eliminate acne scars, pigmentation, and uneven skin tone. 

After cleansing and toning, apply the serum evenly to our face before using day or night moisturiser. 

Nanowhite Dark Spot Corrective Serum is a light weight and watery texture serum which does not leave any tight feeling after use. It is gentle on skin and does not cause any irritation. It helped to lock in the whitening concentrate which penetrated deep into skin for absorption. 

After using for 2 weeks, noticeable result can be seen where my dull looking skin has turned to a natural glowing skin, some of the small dark spots and acne scars have also lightened up, contributed to the more even skin tone.

Day Renew Cream SPF 25 PA++
40ml, $15.90

The day cream is enriched with Omega White-C, Nanotechnology and Natural Extracts to effectively shields skin from UVA & UVB radiation and minimises stubborn pigmentation.

Nanowhite day renew cream is a great help when comes to busy morning as the day cream acts as a moisturiser and sun screen, we just need to apply this one product which comes with 2 functions. The day renew cream is rich in texture and comes with a light scent but does not leave greasy on our skin. Not only does it provide SPF25 PA+ sun protection, it kept my skin moisturised during the day. 

After using the products for 2 weeks, I noticed that my skin tone become more even, suppled and glowing after application. My pigmentation has also lightened.

Night Repair Cream
40ml, $15.90

The highly concentrated formulation helps to brighten uneven skin tone and restore skin’s glow overnight.

I love Nanowhite Night Repair Cream because I know that my skin is in good hands at night with the active ingredients working on skin repair while I am sleeping. The texture is creamy and slightly heavier than the day cream, nevertheless, it is still fast absorbed into the skin and keeping my skin hydrated throughout the night. I woke up to a radiant and supple skin in the morning.

Thanks Try and Review for taking care of my beauty regime, my skin feel well taken care of after using K-Bright Dream Tone Set and Nanowhite Basic Skincare Range.

No comments:

Post a Comment