Friday, June 15, 2018

Happenings in June - Pacific West Frozen Food + Happy Ice Dessert Cafe

Friday 1/6/18

I received these yummy frozen food products from Pacific West 2 weeks ago which consists of:
1. Cod Fingers
2. Fish Bites
3. Seafood Combo
4. Baby Squids
5. Cheezy Fish Fillet

Thanks Pacific West for the lovely gesture. Looking at the packaging made me want to try the food. A perfect way to sample Pacific West's range of seafood delights in a convenient pack.We have decided to try out Seafood Combo and Cod Fingers.

We took the ingredients out to defrost before frying it in a pan.

The Seafood Combo was everybody's favourite. 
The array of seafood treats which includes tempura fish cocktails, tempura prawn, tempura calamari rings and tempura scallops allows us to enjoy a variety of delights all at once. 

The Cod Fingers on the other hand consists of Natural fish portions in light crispy crumbs. It was equally nice too.

With the range of seafood products from Pacific West, we can have a hearty and satisfying meal at home too. Pacific West's products are available at Fairprice.

For more information, please visit http://www.pacificwestfoods.com.sg/

Saturday 2/6/18

Spent the first half of day playing with the kids because my bro brought them here for a visit. Chocolate and toys were enough to keep them company. 

Bonding time for Amber and Great Grandma.
Definitely a heart warming moment where 4 generation mingle together. 

Headed out to Orchard in the late afternoon. 
Craving for the old school ice cream cone so we purchased from the motorbike uncle. The ice cream was so delicious and flavoursome.

Sunday 3/6/18
We went HarbourFront McDonald to try out their new seasonal menu.
First up was Matcha McFlurry with mini Oreo. We love the Matcha McFlurry as the amount of sweetness was just right.

We also tried the Hokkaido Salmon Burger.
It turned out to be good with the Salmon patty being juicy, it was accompanied with shredded white cabbage, sliced onions and sandwiched between a soft black and white sesame bun.

Thursday 7/6/18

I was at Raffles City today for the first half of the day. It was my first time going up to the tower and was treated to an amazing view from the office.

I have an amazing view of Singapore's landscape from the top, it looked so beautiful. I can't stop myself from looking out at the scenery.

Since I was around City Hall area, I decided to go Suntec City to find GF for lunch. 

I have started using the Bottega Veneta Shampoo and Conditioner from Fullerton Bay Hotel that GF has given me. I like that the smell that linger on my hair for a long time even after shower.

Saturday 9/6/18

Our weekend date began slighter earlier than usual. As we were at Golden Mile Complex, we decided to drop by Happy Ice Dessert Café for dessert. Golden Mile Complex is known as Little Thailand of Singapore, the complex is housed to many Thai shops including Thai food, Thai club, Thai supermarket and etc. I was attracted by their signboard display which showed a wide selection of desserts available, ranging from Bingsu to Shibuya Toast, Waffles with Ice Cream and Eggettes.

We spent our afternoon chilling in the cafe. I love the teddy bears decor, it made the cafe looked cozy and homely. 

We ordered Shibuya Toast with Strawberry and Chocolate Ice Cream ($11.90).
The toast was fluffy while the ice cream was soft, it was perfect. The dessert was satisfying, I have been craving for Shibuya Toast ever since I missed it during the Siamese Cat Café food tasting.

We went down to Bugis after the dessert and we met Kim Jong-un impersonator outside Bugis+. He arrived in Singapore for Trump-Kim summit. He indeed look alike, a friendlier version of Kim. I was walking down the escalator and he was heading up the escalator, I was omg this guy look so familiar, I thought Kim Jong-un impersonator has been detained by ICA, why is he here?

Sunday 10/6/18

Father's Day is just round the corner, to avoid the crowds. We celebrated one week earlier with bf family at the neighbourhood zi char stall. 

We ordered quite a few dishes for sharing. 
The highlight was Preserved Turnip Steamed Fish. The preserved turnip has added fragrance to the fish and crunchiness to the texture. I ordered Mango Fried Chicken, the mango added sweetness to the chicken. We should have dinner more often.

Friday 15/6/18

So happy that it was long weekend, it's Hari Raya Puasa. 姑姑 and 姑丈 came over to visit us in the afternoon. They just came back from their Hong Kong's family trip on 13 June. 姑姑 bought us cookies from Hong Kong and also shared with us their trip experience to Hong Kong.

They bought us Conte De Cookie, there were different cookie flavours and all of them were super nice. I am a cookie lover. 

We had our dinner at Char Grill Bar, I ordered Fried Rice with Pork Chop at $5.50. The pork chop was flavoursome with the sauce drizzled, the fried rice was tasty too.

Recently, I switched my cleanser to Cathy Doll Ready 2 White 2in1 Bubble mousse cleanser which I have gotten from Sample Store.

The Mousse Cleanser has an intense mousse texture which readily removes impurities and dissolves waterproof makeup throroughly. It is rich in grapefruit and white grape extracts, which are powerful antioxidants and sources of Vitamin C.

The mousse has a foamy texture that is soft on skin. I like that the all in one mousse cleanser can remove makeup stains such as remains of eye liner and bb crean, leaving our skin clean and comfortable with no tight feeling. 

That's all for today's sharing, I will be back for more sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment