Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Happenings in December - Food Hunt + Gym

Monday 5/12/16

I was running a fever yesterday evening so I kept drinking water throughout the night, hoping to bring down my temperature. By this morning, my fever has subsided. So I went to work and took half day leave to come back rest.

Bf came over and brought me to the doctor in the evening.
He also got me and my family some herbal drinks and a thermometer. Felt so loved.
I need speedy recovery so that I can go out and enjoy eating the food I like.


Thursday 8/12/16

It's been a long time since I last went to Lau Pa Sat for their food, I think the last visit I went was 5 years ago. So I decided to revisit the hawker centre again and brought J here to try their food.

Lau Pa Sat is located at Raffles Quay, 10 minutes walk away from Raffles Place MRT station.

We have our dinner at Yong Kee BBQ Seafood stall. Here's our selection:

Hot plate tofu.

We ordered one spicy and non-spicy Stingray.
The spiciness was just nice, not too overpowering.

Feeling full after dinner, we then have a walk to Clarke Quay and settled ourselves down at Shuffle Bistro Bar for a drink.

While we were drinking, there was live band performance so we just sit back, relax and enjoy the music.


Sunday 18/12/16

Journey to the west.
Woke up early on Sunday morning to meet KP for workout at Jurong West Sports Centre. Finally after talking for so long, I made a step out to begin exercising.

I felt so refreshing to be here in the morning.
Ready to begin my workout.

My favourite is the stationary bike, good for cardio workout.

Endless road machine.
I helps to burn calories and give full-body cardio workout.

We spent 1.5 hours here before calling it a day. Headed over to KP's house next.

I have cheese and macha tart that bro bought from JB @ City Square the night before. The tarts were so delicious, I'm gonna buy this the next time I go JB.

After KP done with bathing, we went over to Jurong Point to walk around. Got a new dress and inner beauty from there.

After I was done with shopping, we went for snacks eating at Woo Ricebox located in B1. They are famous for their ricebox and Taiwan snacks. We ordered 2 snacks to share among us.

Fried sweet potato.
I love the sweetness of the sweet potato.

Popcorn chicken that was fried until very crispy. 
I'm a popcorn chicken lover.


Tuesday 20/12/16

We have our lunch at one of my favourite Korean restaurant - Han Geun Doo Geun Korean Restaurant. 

What attracted me to their restaurant is the valuable set lunch and free flow of tea, soup and side dishes.

For side dishes, I always aim for hot dog, egg, tofu, potato and cracker.

For my main course, I tried on their ramen. Basically it's just maggie mee with egg, veggie and hot dog. Not worth to pay $10 for this, one try is enough for me.

That's all for update today, stay tuned for more December updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...