Friday, July 28, 2017

Impact Mint Blogger Party

Keeping our breath fresh is important to make us feel good and don't let anything get in our way.

First impression counts when meeting new people. Take IMPACT MINTS and keep our breath in mint condition, we will make an IMPACT at every occasion.

Impact Mint is definitely not an unfamiliar to me. I used to carry their sweets in my bag and popped it in my mouth whenever I need to fresh my breath before my appointment.

Here I was at Impact Mint Blogger Party held at Bread Yard, it's Impact Mint first ever blogger party. So privileged to be part of it. 

We were treated to a visual presentation of the lovely pastry and Impact Mint sweets, they were so beautifully decorated. 

Couldn't resist the lovely macarons, I have 2 macarons down my tummy.

Impact Mint is developed and made in Germany. They come in 5 flavours which are blackcurrant, fresh mint, strawberry, peach and the latest addition - mango.

Do not belittle their tiny tin packaging. 
Impact Mints’ superior tin packaging keeps our mints secure and contains 70 mini mints. The size is just right for us carry around.

Impact Mint is certainly more than just minty sweets. They comes in great fruit flavours and sugar-free, we can enjoy it without worrying about calories.

Peach Mints uses a special Japanese peach to ensure the fragrance and taste is transferred to every part of our senses. Perhaps this is why I am drawn to the peach mints so much, I love the sweet taste.

Strawberry Mints taste equally good as well. It feels like we are enjoying a glass of champagne.

Blackcurrant Mints is yet another favourite among many of us because we love the berry flavour with a hint of mint.

Fresh Mints look very classic with its stylish black tin. The most classical flavour with its spearmint mix.

The plastic insert makes it perfect hygiene and easy to share with others.
Having sweets in my bag is an essential. Not only it helps to freshen my breath, it also ease my nauseous feel when I am feeling unwell or need something to keep me alert. The sweets come in handy.

We were lucky to meet the boss who was just nice here in Singapore. He was very friendly in person.

Introducing Impact Mints' latest flavour - Mango Mints.

 I was blown by the sweet mango taste of mango mints, get ready to tango with our taste buds. When I got home with the sweets, my dad immediately chose the mango mints and took it with him wherever he goes. Smart daddy, choose the good stuff away.

We were treated a special blended drink that were related to the flavours of Impact Mints - strawberry mint, blackcurrent mint and mango mint infused drink. 

It was very refreshing.

For my dinner, I have Grilled Barramundi with Mango Salsa & Poached Egg.
The mango salsa gave a refreshing taste when paired together with the grilled Barramundi. Perfect match. 

Upon seeing the poached egg, the first thing I did was to ooze out the egg yolk and let it flow all over the egg. I love to eat it like that.

After dinner, we have a hand-on activity waiting for us.
We got to create our own parfait jar using the ingredients on the table. We have all the fruit flavours available on the table - blackcurrent, mango, strawberry and peach.

Here's my end product, my very own parfait jar to brought back as dessert. I added quite a fair bit of a mixture of fruits and yogurt.

So glad to see Tracy at the event, it's been awhile since I last met her. A round of catching up for us.

I went back home with a box of Impact Mints.
Follow me at my instagram @shuqing_wang, I will be conducting a giveaway of the Impact Mints at the space soon.

Impact Mints is selling at $2.60 each at selected NTUC FairPrice, Cold Storage, Giant, Sheng Siong, SPC, Caltex 7-Eleven & Cheers outlets.

For more information, please visit http://www.impactmints.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment