Friday, January 13, 2012

Happenings in January - Guinness Live Round 31 Benita vs Si Ling + Air Rifle Shooting

Tuesday 10/1/12

So right after our movie and dinner, we made our way down to Shanghai Dolly, our Tuesday night hangout. Tonight Guinness Live - Benita from Team Shanghai Dolly vs Si Ling from Team Firefly.

Some rules have changed from the beginning of a new year, the contestants can now choose their songs feely instead of singing the songs that were being assigned to them.

I'm looking forward to their performance. So do the mentor, Fa Ge and William Scorpion.

Cheers to the Guinness Clique. Alcohol is our best companion.


Round 1: Si Ling from Team Firefly kickstart the match.
This is my second time seeing her live performance, I must agree that she has a good vocal. Not to mention, Si Ling looked super stylish today.

Next up is Benita from Team Shanghai Dolly, the youngest contestant in this competition. At the age of 18, Benita already had many experience in singing competition, she is also one of the contestant for campus superstar.

I like her performance, her voice is so mesmerizing. Great job!

Do you notice any change in Si Ling? 
She has changed to another outfit. Plus point for efforts put in.

Benita brought us the song - 月牙灣
A very nice song by F.I.R.

Guinness Live is all about feeling and experiencing music.

Woo, Si Ling had changed into a new outfit again, very gorgeous.
She looked so natural on stage, great performance by her.

The winner for round 31 is............... Benita from Team Shanghai Dolly.

Congratulations, Benita and Jiayou, Si Ling.

Friday 13/1/12

I have a great time today at HomeTeam NS @ Bukit Batok. I have my first attempt for air rifle shooting, it's a pretty fun experience. So happy, mastered a new set of skill.

Getting ready at the range. The target board is actually very far from our range, approximately 10m. Must remain focus and put in extra concentration.

My result for 2nd attempt. Not too bad, within 8 to 10 points. Potential markswoman in the making.

Let's practice again.

Loading the bullet.
One disadvantage of using air rifle is only one bullet can be loaded at one time.

I'm ready to fire.

Keeping my hands and finger busy and steady.

Trying out these 3 different position to determine my best angle.
I still prefer the first position, more relaxing and shot more accruately.

Brushing up on my shooting skill.

Important rule: Do not place your finger in the trigger when not in use.

I love today's shooting, it's a lovely activity for us to get social and closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment