Sunday, September 8, 2019

Beauty Review: Mentholatum Acnes

Our confidence level partly come from our appearance which is why having beautiful skin is important. One of my main skin concern is acne and scar marks. Some of the red spots just seems hard to get rid of and are taking a long time to heal.

I received the parcel from Try And Review, thanks for sending me Mentholatum Acnes products that come just in handy for me. 

The products include:
1. Acnes Creamy Wash
2. Acnes Powder Lotion
3. Acnes Sealing Jell
4. Acnes Anti-bacterial Acne Patch Night

I have an combination skin where my t-zone is oily and dry at my cheek area as shown in the result (1-forehead, 2-nose, 3-left cheek, 4-right cheek).

Step 1: Cleanse our face with Anti-Acnes Creamy Wash

The creamy wash helps to remove dirt, oil, impurities and excess sebum without leaving tight feeling on the skin. It contains formula to soothe pimpled skin. It gives a refreshing citrus scent which is quite therapeutic and help me to relax.

Step 2: Pat our skin with Anti-Acnes Powder Lotion

Shake the bottle well before use. The powder lotion absorbs excess sebum left on our skin to maintain shine-free skin. It contains Aloe Vera extract to hydrate and lock in moisture.

I patted the lotion onto my skin with palm and avoid areas around the eyes. The lotion has a watery texture which was fast absorbed into our skin without creating any sticky feeling. The light weight lotion helped to keep my skin moisturized.

Check out my result after using Acnes Creamy Wash and Powder Lotion, the level of moisture and oil has increased to an optimum range.

Step 3: Treat acne prone areas with Acnes Sealing Jell (Anti-Acne Spot Gel)

The sealing jell soothes and relieve acne discomfort and soothes pimple's redness, the gel formula helps break pimple-formation cycle for clear and smooth skin. Like the other Mentholatum Acnes, it comes with a refreshing citrus scent.

The gel is to be applied directly on acne only and can be used before makeup. I applied it 2 times daily at the affected areas. Immediately next day morning, the red spot will be smaller.

This is my favourite product among all because it is super effective.

Step 4: Night care with Acnes Anti-bacterial Acne Patch Night

The acne patch comes with high absorption capability that can absorb pus and oil inside pimple like a sponge, which enhance acne recovery.

The transparent ultra thin patch is 0.03cm thick and is waterproof. It creates a protective barrier over the acne to reduce chances of further infection. I going to save this for future usage, this is going to be my saviour when I have runny pus of acne.

Use a tweezer to remove and paste the patch over acne, then press gently with finger. 

Replace a new patch when it turns white from the absorption of oil or pus or after 12 hours. After the pus has been absorbed out, my acne bump has become flatter.

My result after using the products for a week.

Using the full range of Mentholatum Acnes aid in my acne healing process and lock the moisture in my skin. I know my skin complexion is still not at the optimum now, I will continue using the products to improve my skin conditions.

Thanks Mentholatum Acnes for the amazing products.

No comments:

Post a Comment