Monday, January 2, 2012

First Outing in 2012

Meet up with my buddies for a simple day out on 2nd day of the year.
It's a rather impromptu meet up (which we only decide the day before) as we fancy a chilling out session where we can chit-chat and eat as the same time.

William and GF brought me to Soup Restaurant 三盅兩件 for brunch. It's my first time patronizing the restaurant, thanks for the recommendation.

We ordered the signature dish of the restaurant - Samsui Ginger Chicken

Omg, the dish is madly delicious. the chicken is juicy and tender. Dipping the chicken into the ginger sauce creates a perfect combination. it added a fragrant aroma to the chicken, making me craving for more now.

The vegetable is fresh and yummy too.

Hometown Tofu.

I love the tofu. It is soft and sweet.
I'm loving the restaurant now - dining in a chinatown heritage restaurant and savouring the delicious chinese cusines.

After the lunch, we headed for a walk in town:

We meet the shirtless hunk in Abercrombie & Fitch store.
Come over th A&F to see the hunks.
With William and GF.
With GF.

Check out the lovely decor for the season of love at Ocrhard Central.

Little did I know that there is actually a rooftop garden at Orchard Central. Pardon my noobness.
Greeny scenary - sensuously lit waterfalls and bamboo groves.
 
  
 A nice place for photography.

We have a fruitful afternoon. A simple gathering like that brighten up my day.
Holiday always pass so fast, it's time to prepare for work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment