Saturday, July 28, 2012

Product Review: Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate & Midnight Recovery Eye

Waking up to a beautiful skin.


An ideal good morning to me means having sufficient sleep and waking up each day with softer and smoother skin.

Being burdened with many stuffs, sleep is never enough for me. As such, my skin condition get worsen each day. Dark circles under my eyes and my skin looked dry and pale.

Do you know that our skin loves night time the most?

At night, there are fewer environmental stressors that detract our skin from its healing process. While we are sleeping, the skin is most amenable to rejuvenation and recovery.

Thus, skin care treatment is important before we head to bed. Follow the skin care regime below and you can wake up beautifully and look refreshing:

Do you still remember in the beginning of June, I attended Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Dream Team Blogger Event. Read it here if you haven't.

Thanks to the lovely Kiehl's team, I was given the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery set which consists of Midnight Recovery Concentrate & Midnight Recovery Eye.

So as promised, today I will be sharing with you the product review:


Midnight Recovery Eye
One night. Two drops. Younger looking eyes by morning.
Infused with the same natural ingredients as Midnight Recovery Concentrate, as well as Butcher’s Broom, this night treatment leaves under-eye skin feeling strengthened and replenished. Midnight Recovery Eye’s non-migrating cream texture is specifically formulated for the delicate eye area to help achieve fresher, younger looking eyes by morning by diminishing  puffiness and fine lines and wrinkles.

Ingredient present in Midnight Recovery Eye.


Squalane is a healing botanical lipid with a high affinity for skin to instantly restore and replenish.




Lavender Essential Oil helps soothe and stimulate skin's repair process for fresher looking eyes.




Evening Primrose Oil is an effective on skin barrier repair and boosting radiance.




Butcher's Broom improves microcirculation and reduces inflammation to soothe skin and reduce puffiness.

Application :
Dispense 2 drops and gently pat under eyes and along the orbital bone.

Midnight Recovery Eye utilizes all these goodness to soothe and calm under eye skin to reduce morning puffiness. It helps to strengthen the thin skin under the eyes, which is only 1/3 as thick as other facial skin.

My review:

Been applying it for early a month and it really reduces the puffiness underneath my eyes. My eyes now looked less puffy compared to the past. Every morning when I look into the mirror, I was greeted by a pair of refreshing eyes and now I even have the confidence to meet my friends with no makeup on.

My dark circles was hardly reduced. This might be due to the irregular hours of sleep. So starting from now, I need to ensure that I get 8 hours of  beauty sleep every day and work hard toward a pair of young looking eyes.

Retail Price: $72.00 for 15ml

Midnight Recovery Concentrate
Sleep tight, restore skin overnight.
A lightweight and overnight treatment that regenerates, repairs, and replenishes skin for a smoother, healthier skin. It works with the skin’s natural nocturnal activity when skin is most receptive to repairing itself from daily aggressors to dramatically restore skin. This potent elixir is 99% naturally-derived and paraben-free.

Ingredients:




Evening Primrose Oil is an effective on skin barrier repair and boosting radiance.


Lavender Essential Oil helps soothe inflamed or irritated skin while helping reduce skin blotchiness for a more even look. Creates a brighter and more radiant look to skin.



Squalane is a healing botanical lipid with a high affinity for skin to instantly restore and replenish.

Kiehl's chemists developed a powerhouse blend of active botanical and essential oils that work all night to replenish lipids for a fresher and more radiant appearance by morning.

 Get the best of the Midnight Recovery Concentrate.

1. Dispense 2 to 3 drops of Concentrate onto the palm of your hand.
2. Pat the concentrate evenly.
3. Gently breathe in the soothing essential oils.
4. Gently press the formula onto your cheeks, forehead and chin first for a perfectly even dispersion.
5. Use small patting motions to lightly massage the formula into the contours of your face with fingertips.


My review: A wonderful product which I used every night.

I'm amazed by the result overnight. My skin felt hydrated and radiant by the next morning. The Lavender smell makes me feel calm and soothing, perfect to apply before sleep. The product works well for every skin type. I have an oily skin and this midnight oil works well for me, my skin feels softer after daily use.

Retail price: $90.00 for 30ml

Though Midnight Recovery Concentrate might be a little pricey but I personally think that the price is worth it. We just need 2 drops every night and a bottle can last us for long.


For more information, please visit http://www.kiehlstimes.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hmm it looks like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess
    I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your
    blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for rookie blog writers? I'd
    really appreciate it.

    my website :: toy story online games

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi anonymous,

      For rookie blog writer, one recommendation would be to blog regularly so that your readers will come back to your blog when there is new update.

      Delete