Friday, September 7, 2012

Review: SexyLook Intensive Repairing Black Cotton Mask

Every weekend is mask time for me, it has been my weekly skincare routine.
After a hectic week at work and under the hazy weather, we need to repair our damaged cells and restore the firmness and radiance in our skin.

Do you still remember my review on SexyLook Intensive Whitening Black Cotton Mask?

Today, I am pleased to introduce you another series of SexyLook intensive care black cotton mask:

SexyLook Intensive Repairing Black Cotton Mask


Even the famous Taiwanese Beauty Show 《女人我最大》has highly recommended SexyLook Black Cotton Mask.

I have been a loyal user of Sexylook masks. 
What about you? Which brand of masks are you using?

Main ingredients in the mask:

- Activated Carbon-infused
- Rock rose extract
- Obsidian extract

Rose Flower & Obsidian help to extract for deep repair and regenerates skin.

Ever wonder the difference between the black mask and the normal mask?

The black charcoal content helps to purify and clarify the skin, removing excess sebum on the skin.

With far-infrared releasing effect with activated carbon, this pure cotton mask helps to absorb dirt, excessive sebum and give your skin continuous nutrients boost with 3X effectiveness. 

Embarked on my Sexylook rejuvenation.

Wow, by the touch of it, I could already feel the rich amount of serum in it.

My review:

The mask has this nice scent of fragrance that aids in the soothing effect. 

It has re-hydrate my skin which help to achieve the natural glowing complexion. It improved on the radiance of my skin complexion and the brightening effect can be seen after the use.

My skin has become soft and moisturize, my dry and oily skin has been well treated.

I ♥ SexyLook Black Cotton Mask Series.

You can get yours now at just $3.50 per piece at secretive.sg and Watsons. While Watsons is having promotion @ $2.90 till 10/10/12.

For more information, please visit: 

No comments:

Post a Comment