Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Beauty Review: Sexy Look 4D Duo Lifting Mask + LOVEMORE Collagen Eye Firming Patch

It is time for facial mask again.

Facial mask is more than just a luxury. It is a necessity for me as it helps to moisturise and nourish my skin. Therefore, I will make sure I apply the mask once a week.

I was being introduced to Sexylook 4D Duo Lifting Mask. Having tried those usual mask and 3D mask, this is my first time hearing about 4D mask. It makes me eager to try out the mask and share the result with all of you.

I have gotten SexyLook Escargot Extract Intense Healing 4D Duo Lifting Mask.

Infused with escargot mucin and masterwort extract, this mask is made for intensive repairing! Moist-lock ion makes sure that skin is kept hydrated for maximum healing effect.

Sexy Look 4D Mask is set for effortless skin pampering with innovative mask design doubled with the finest ingredients. The double lifting mask is now more elastic, soaked with 30ml of Natural Certified Hyaluronic Acid infused essence to maximize facial care power.

There are a total of 5 mask sheet in a box. 
They contain premium nutrients for skin's natural resilience. 

About Sexy Look 4D mask:

- Cutting Edge Facial Care Approach
- Material Upgrade with High Elastic Fiber
- Eco-certified Nano Hyaluronic Acid Infused
- Ultra fine Molecules Penetrate Effortlessly
- Moisturizes your skin inside out
- Ergonomic Double Lifting design maximizes essence absorption

After cleansing and toning my face, I immediately applied the mask over my face. Next, pull the ear-hook on both sides towards ears and hook.

After which, pull neck-piece upwards and hook on ears.

Leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes. No rinsing is required after removing the mask, massage the remaining essence onto skin. Complete the routine with skin care lotion/cream to lock in the moisture essence.

The Escargot Extract Intense Healing mask is exactly what I need. As I have combination skin, I always look for products that have hydrating function. Immediately after the mask, I could feel my skin has become supple and hydrated. It has brightened up my skin, making me feel so refreshed. Applying the lifting mask in a long run also help to tighten and sharpen our chin area.

I have been using Secy Look masks all along ever since the first time I started using in 2011. I love it so much, especially the latest 4D Duo Lifting Mask. You should try it too. 

For more information, please visit https://www.facebook.com/SexyLook.sg

*****


There is a saying that the eyes are the window to our soul! 

Everybody wants to have a pair of beautiful eyes. I am no exception, I want to get rid of my dark circles and puffy eyes.

Due to late night sleeping habit, I have a pair of tired and exhausted looking eyes.
Sometimes, people will approach me and ask: "Eh, what did you do last night? Why you look so tired?"

In fact, I don't feel tired myself but people viewed me as being tired. Since then, I always rely on eye makeup to cover up all these flaws.

It is essential to take extra care of the eye contour as it is also the most delicate area of our skin. As we age, skin loses its elasticity and becomes thinner due to breakdown of collagen. Let's fight the ageing skin with Lovemore eye mask.

Lovemore has come up with their new product, eye mask, this September - Platinum Eye Whitening PatchSnail Mucin Eye Repairing Patch and Collagen Eye Firming Patch.

Today I will be sharing with you on Collagen Eye Firming Patch.
It has the function of anti puffy eyes. With the collagen eye firming patch, it helps to diminish my puffy eyes.

Collagen Eye Firming Patch improves our skin elasticity with extra boost of collagen. It is packed with marine collagen and green coffee extract to instantly boost our eye contour youthfulness.

Firming - Marine Collagen & Peptide Complex & Pepha Tight
Dehydrating - Co Q10 & Green Coffee
Moisturising - Nano-Hyaluran & Vitamin E

It has special ear-hook design that gives you ultra-lifting effect while holding it in place while we moving around doing chores.

There are a total of 5 pieces of eye mask in a box.

After cleansing, place the mask under eyes area. and leave it for 15-20 minutes. After which, remove the mask and massage the remaining essence to be absorbed.

This is my first time seeing such design of eye mask, it's really very innovative. It makes me feel very secured without the fear of it dropping when I walked around. It also makes me feel like some superhero with the mask on.

This is the best eye mask I have used so far. It helps to moisturise my eye area and brighten up my dull looking eyes, leaving my skin feeling hydrated and supple. Not only that, eye makeup also stay longer when applied the next day.

As our eye area is more delicate and sensitive, we need to take extra care to slow down ageing process, diminish dark circles and puff eyes. Start using Lovemore Eye Mask now to fight these problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment